Should Trump promote a policy that allows states to receive funding for 12 week maternity leave? Its good policy to promote families and win votes.

Trump completely mismanaged the PSLF program to the point that no one could get their loans forgiven even after complying with the program requirements.

Biden fixed that.

Typical low information MAGA voters don’t know this because they’re trained to hate everyone else.
That is NOT what Biden was trying to push - even though he knew the SCOTUS would block it. He wanted loan forgiveness for every student, regardless of major, or if they even finished college.

Why should the car mechanic who completed his vocational program and paid off his loan for it have to pay off the loan of the idiot who majored in some useless major and dropped out after the first year?

That is NOT what Biden was trying to push - even though he knew the SCOTUS would block it. He wanted loan forgiveness for every student, regardless of major, or if they even finished college.

Why should the car mechanic who completed his vocational program and paid off his loan for it have to pay off the loan of the idiot who majored in some useless major and dropped out after the first year?
Of course he was pushing it. You just don’t know what you’re talking about.

It is what corrupt politicians do. They offer BRIBES FOR VOTES.

Doesnt matter if its done or not. Just it being thrown out there could gain votes.

TRUTH NEED NOT APPLY.

DON'T BE AN ASS

VOTE TRUMP

Well, you may call it pandering, I may call it driving his promises to his voters and even the new RFK voters by focusing on family and health. He already passed it for federal workers so this will give options for states and companies but doesn't necessarily force them. It might force large corporations to pay their own share though and limit the costs to taxpayers.

I think it is healthy for a mother to spend the first weeks with their newborn, studies have shown it can have a lasting impact on a childs confidence etc as they age.

I believe marriage and family is a good thing for society. I also believe that under current conditions there is not a whole l9t of benefits for a man to be married. It I quite frankly a huge risk for a an to get married these days. This policy would help a young couple and a small incentive to get married. Not the incentive I would like to see but we had better start doing something to make marriage more sensible.

It may well be a good thing to do but it shouldn't be done at the federal level, along with a number of other policies that should be addressed at the state and local level.

Forum List

Back