If Harris wins the debate on creepy Disney or improves her odds, there won't be another debate, if she loses, there will

That's a wish, not a policy. "I am going to help the Middle Class". Democrats have been on the W.H for 12 of the last 16 years, how has this worked out for struggling Americans?

You don't help the Middle Class by spending MORE money on economic purchases such as homes or restriction competition by creating price controls on low margin businesses. This will ensure inflation and limited supply.

You don't help Americans by signing off on the I.R.A which was a disaster from the start and for which many "expert economists" aka "Dem loyalists" should be fired and driven to pursue another industry because clearly economics is not their forte. Perhaps these economists could, I don't know, run for mayor or something.

Based on her consistently far left policies which may have only shifted slightly due to donor demands, I don't subscribe to her economic philosophies. Nor, I suspect do most Americans.
IRA and the Infrastructure bill have helped the middle class Bigly.

Bidenomics is based on stimulating the middle class economy
Long overdue

Forum List

Back