Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

I think I said that neither are qualified to be president.
Harris has been the AG for the second largest DOJ in the country, a senator and a VP.

That's qualified.

Last edited:
Trump increased the tension in the Floyd protests by making them about race instead of what they were really about-police misconduct.

He also urged his thugs to go out to "protect private property", during the protests.

AP did an analysis of arrest records and found that none of the arrests for violence, arson or looting related to the BLM protestors. The arrests were almost all right wing thugs, anarchists, and criminal gangs of looters using the cover of the protests to create chaos and mayhem.

Trump actually encouraged the violence because he though it helped his re-election chances, and he was probably right in that thought.

He also urged his thugs to go out to "protect private property", during the protests.

AP did an analysis of arrest records and found that none of the arrests for violence, arson or looting related to the BLM protestors. The arrests were almost all right wing thugs, anarchists, and criminal gangs of looters using the cover of the protests to create chaos and mayhem.

Trump actually encouraged the violence because he though it helped his re-election chances, and he was probably right in that thought.
Yep, and not only that but The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project studied the protests and found that governmemt used more force in the Floyd protests than they did for any other protest.

“ACLED also highlights a violent government response, in which authorities use force more often than not when they are present at protests and that they disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.”

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: New Data for Summer 2020, Demonstrations and Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020

You guys didn't watch the interview.
What’s it like to serve as an apologist for neocolonial warmongers?

You and your ally Mitch McConnell love the military-industrial complex.

Last edited:
What’s it like to serve neocolonial warmongers?

You and your ally Mitch McConnell love the military-industrial complex.

I don't know. Why don't you tell me.

I don't know. Why don't you tell me.
Do you serve as errand boy for the Democratic Party establishment? Yes or no?

You agree with Mitch McConnell regarding the Ukraine War, correct?

I hope they are at least paying you for betraying your beliefs.

Last edited:
Do you serve as errand boy for the Democratic Party establishment? Yes or no?

You agree with Mitch McConnell regarding the Ukraine War, correct?
You post idiotic right wing bullshit boy. I don't serve anyone and Republicans hve been supporting Netanyahu from his beginning. So don't even begin to pretend that Palestinians won't be getting slaughtered if Trump is elected because they were getting killed while he was president. Ukraine? Is that now supposed to be an American colonial war?

You post idiotic right wing bulshit boy. I don't serve nyone and Repubiocns hve been supporting Netanyahu from is beggininng. So don't even begin to pretnd that Palestinins won't be getting slaughtered if Trunm is eected because they were getting killed while he ws president. Ukraine? Is that now supposed to be an American colonial war?
Your reply is incoherent. You seem to be falling apart.

Right wing? Opposing Netanyahu is right wing? I can’t believe you would say something so stupid.

I don’t support Trump. You have to admit far fewer Palestinians died during Trump’s presidency.

Of course the Ukraine War serves the neocons and the war profiteers.

We are both partisans who are not going to agree on how she did

But even many libs were disappointed

Not at all.

She was an adult which she made clear.

I am a life long Republican not at all partisan. I simply did not bury my critical thinking to join a cult.

Country before party and Trump is a danger to the global order, especially to us here in the USA.

Net margins in 2019 were 5% and that's been unchanged for years. That was in the links I posted. Net margins are now 7%. A 2% increase from 5% to 7% is a 40% increase in the profit margin. It doesn't sound like much when you say margins increased from 5% to 7%, but the reality is quite different.
The 5.6% and 7% (in your articles) are for revenue increases, not profits. This is directly from what the FTC is communicating. Revenue - expenses, in a simplified manner = profit margin. With increased labor costs of grocers and their supply chain, grocery stores operate on a very limited profit margin. Increased revenue doesn't automatically equate to increased profits.

You're using a lot of words and changing claims, and I don't think you understand it.

Forum List

Back