Another absurd proposal from President Biden

Trump would get a trial too, but that’s not good enough for you guys. Why is it good enough for the rest of us?

It’s not just Trump. The Presidential Immunity decision applies to future Presisents, too. And one of the points is to avoid having to worry about a successor going after you criminally for mere partisan political reasons. And especially in multiple “trials.”

You really seem unable to follow along.
And a president who can’t be prosecuted for decisions they made could adversely affect the country.
Nope. You still don’t get it. Try real hard to pay at least a little bit of attention. A president can still get prosecuted. Just not for those executive decisions within the ambit of his Constitutional authority.
I think presidents should be worried about the consequences of their actions.
That’s what impeachment proceedings are for as well as possible criminal charges for crimes unrelated to their actual obligations.
That way they will be careful to follow the law. That is important, isn’t it? That president’s follow the law.
The immunity decision doesn’t prevent that. Your ongoing ignorance borders on a silly refusal to accept the actual facts.
Avoiding the point doesn’t demonstrate much intellectual honesty on your part.

You fail to make a coherent point. And you haven’t been honest yet in this discussion.
I’ll give you more time to come up with an actual response before I assume you can’t.
I will continuebtone text just more dishonest deflections and non sequiturs from you.

Yiur ceaseless unwillingness to be honest comes as no surprise.

Biden wants to propose a Constitutional amendment to “reverse” the SCOTUS decision on Presidential Immunity.

Just as we don’t believe in ex post facto laws, so too we don’t accept ex post facto Constitutional Amendments designed to impact just one individual.

Thankfully, it won’t matter. No such proposal to amend the Constitution is going to get enacted or passed or ratified, anyway.

In fact, even if it were to somehow get ratified, it would only impact future Presidents.

Between now and election day, Biden is going to say all sorts of dumbshit stuff that'll never happen to peel away votes for Trump. So will Harris and the other democrats, lies are their stock in trade.

Between now and election day, Biden is going to say all sorts of dumbshit stuff that'll never happen to peel away votes for Trump. So will Harris and the other democrats, lies are their stock in trade.
Assuming no successful electoral theft efforts, the people of the United States will end up with the government they deserve.

Forum List

Back