Another absurd proposal from President Biden

So, a President who would be protected by the Supreme Courts Presidential Immunity opposes it

The Supreme Courts decision to protect any President from criminal prosecution can be protected as long as he claims it is an “Official Act”
Even if it is a criminal act
I don't understand why you call yourself "rightwinger?"
Now, to your statement. No. The President can claim anything. But, it would have to be proved as an official act. For instance, the taking out of a terrorist that is an American citizen during a conflict or war would never be seen as nothing but an official act. Nor would anyone not be happy about a Benedict Arnold being killed that is killing Americans. He is the commander in chief. I'm not an Obama fan but I have no problem with that. He was a foreign threat. Now, if Obama bribed China and received bribery money for it, that is not part of an official act.

I don't understand why you call yourself "rightwinger?"
Now, to your statement. No. The President can claim anything. But, it would have to be proved as an official act. For instance, the taking out of a terrorist that is an American citizen during a conflict or war would never be seen as nothing but an official act. Nor would anyone not be happy about a Benedict Arnold being killed that is killing Americans. He is the commander in chief. I'm not an Obama fan but I have no problem with that. He was a foreign threat. Now, if Obama bribed China and received bribery money for it, that is not part of an official act.

OK

Granting Pardons is an official act
Selling them to the highest bidder is criminal

Where does the Supreme Court ban that?

Biden wants to propose a Constitutional amendment to “reverse” the SCOTUS decision on Presidential Immunity.

Just as we don’t believe in ex post facto laws, so too we don’t accept ex post facto Constitutional Amendments designed to impact just one individual.

Thankfully, it won’t matter. No such proposal to amend the Constitution is going to get enacted or passed or ratified, anyway.

In fact, even if it were to somehow get ratified, it would only impact future Presidents.
Joe's right. No one in America is above the law.

Change the freaking Constitution? I doubt if it came from Biden but it shows that America is in for a rocky road until November with an unelected phantom government.

As President, Biden is acknowledging the dangers of the Supreme Court decision and wants to change it

So, a President who would be protected by the Supreme Courts Presidential Immunity opposes it
The potato is protected by it.
The Supreme Courts decision to protect any President from criminal prosecution can be protected as long as he claims it is an “Official Act”
Nope.

Your ignorance remains massive.

The "danger of a Supreme Court decision? WTF? Biden can't figure out where he is most of the time much less rely on his academic knowledge of the Constitution.

Seems like that dementia riddled President knows more than the Conservative Court

The "danger of a Supreme Court decision? WTF? Biden can't figure out where he is most of the time much less rely on his academic knowledge of the Constitution.
Joe knows what to say when he is told what to say. And even then, he gets lost.

Seriously, the man is a menace and shouldn’t be allowed to continue as our President.

It doesn’t seem like that at all except to brain dead libs who can’t imagine anything outside their bubbles.
Do Thomas and Alito suffer from dementia?
Their positions indicate they do

Joe Biden has a better understanding of the Constitution than half of our Supreme Court

that is not true and you know it or are so stupid I am surprised you can type.

Biden wants to propose a Constitutional amendment to “reverse” the SCOTUS decision on Presidential Immunity.

Just as we don’t believe in ex post facto laws, so too we don’t accept ex post facto Constitutional Amendments designed to impact just one individual.

Thankfully, it won’t matter. No such proposal to amend the Constitution is going to get enacted or passed or ratified, anyway.

In fact, even if it were to somehow get ratified, it would only impact future Presidents.

Wow, what a crazy idea....make it so nobody in the country is above the law.

Yeah, I can see how you people would hate that.

Do Thomas and Alito suffer from dementia?
Nope.
Their positions indicate they do

No. They don’t. You saying some stupid shit and it being of any merit are two very different things.
Joe Biden has a better understanding of the Constitution than half of our Supreme Court
Wrong. Potato doesn’t understand much of anything anymore except that “ice cream good.”

Your absolutely abysmal comprehension of our Constitution and our republic is crystal clear, though.

Forum List

Back