Tips For Counter Service?

I'm going to Steak N Shake tomorrow night for dinner. They have machine orders too (you make the order yourself though) but I'm pretty sure that they don't give a tip option. I sure hope not as I don't think they did last time that I was there and that was just a few weeks ago.

I'm going to Steak N Shake tomorrow night for dinner. They have machine orders too (you make the order yourself though) but I'm pretty sure that they don't give a tip option. I sure hope not as I don't think they did last time that I was there and that was just a few weeks ago.
I remember the good ol' days. Back in our day (for me it would be the mid to late 2000s until the mid 2010s) We didn't have screens to order stuff. Ah, precious memories.

You really don't know is she reads them.
Now think about it.
If she has me on ignore, then she can't see my posts.
But she always responds with a thumbs up or a smiley when a poster like you responds.

She'd have to read my posts to know that you were responding to me.

Now think about it.
If she has me on ignore, then she can't see my posts.
But she always responds with a thumbs up or a smiley when a poster like you responds.

She'd have to read my posts to know that you were responding to me.
We are friends. That doesn't mean that she reads your posts. If someone like you attacks her, she'll know by my responses only.

I remember the good ol' days. Back in our day (for me it would be the mid to late 2000s until the mid 2010s) We didn't have screens to order stuff. Ah, precious memories.

In some ways it's pretty cool as you get exactly what you want but then again why are we doing all of the work when we come there for their services?

You really don't know is she reads them.

Sometimes I do when you or somebody else responds to Whacko because I want to know what you're responding to. Other than that I have him on ignore because he makes me way too tedious.

By the one millionth time I explained to him that I can't work because I'm mentally disabled I had it. I got tired of repeating myself and sounding like a broken record when it isn't any of his business anyways.

Forum List

Back