Tips For Counter Service?

When was the last time anyone ever tipped a young kid who is trying to sell an iced cold lemonade at their Lemonade stand?

My point is, the tipping has gone crazy to the point, it seems that (most of) everyone needs to get tipped. Why?
I wouldn't ask forva tip I'd just raise my prices. Service excellence is not a part of capitalism.

My significant other who was at the game with me yesterday asked a woman where all the tips go to and she replied charities but didn't say which ones. I wonder if I should take that with a grain of salt or not.

Charities, that sound suspicious as the tips need to go to the workers.

I figured that sounded suspicious as when I've been out and about before I see jars with signs about donations to kids in need and then I know exactly where my money is going to.

I figured that sounded suspicious as when I've been out and about before I see jars with signs about donations to kids in need and then I know exactly where my money is going to.
Despite it saying it is going to the children it might not be the case. It might be going to a shady nonprofit that keeps all the money for themselves. I know that there are shady organisations masquerading as nonprofits.

Want me to treat customers well then the wage goes up.

You've got a bad attitude.

Despite it saying it is going to the children it might not be the case. It might be going to a shady nonprofit that keeps all the money for themselves. I know that there are shady organisations masquerading as nonprofits.

True, but at least I can trust those more than I can trust my money going to some undisclosed charity.

You've got a bad attitude.

True, but at least I can trust those more than I can trust my money going to some disclosed charity.
No, not a bad attitude. It's called capitalism. It's the way the system works. Effort and wage are linked. It's the american way.

Forum List

Back