You may ask "Which Universe Am I In?"

I think he's in love. He is following you around like a little puppy.
ding dong is officially on ignore

The little troll used to be amusing, now he's prove himself to be a world class asshole.

I don't need to suffer through his bullshit anymore. He's like one of those homeless types I was talking about, leaving his garbage all over the place.

The trolls justify their behavior using disadvantage as an excuse. The ignorant troll around science forums "because they can".

After this last little demonstration of assholiness I'd be foolish to continue giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Permanent ignore. Done. Next?

The little troll used to be amusing, now he's prove himself to be a world class asshole.

I don't need to suffer through his bullshit anymore. He's like one of those homeless types I was talking about, leaving his garbage all over the place.

The trolls justify their behavior using disadvantage as an excuse. The ignorant troll around science forums "because they can".

After this last little demonstration of assholiness I'd be foolish to continue giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He just want's attention and respect, but doesn't know how to get it.
That's it. I'm done too. I'm not putting him on ignore, but will still ghost him.
I have more to say on the Consciousness thread, but not tonight.

Regarding the Big Bang as evidence for God is IMHO a matter of interpretation. Of course the "universe" in some form might have existed "prior to" the Big Bang, we don't know and likely cannot discover.
I don't see how. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Atheists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. And then there's the CMB which could have only been produced from a massive chain event of paired particle production and annihilations.

Confront reality. Die to self.

He just want's attention and respect, but doesn't know how to get it.
That's it. I'm done too. I'm not putting him on ignore, but will still ghost him.
I have more to say on the Consciousness thread, but not tonight.
The difference between objective truth and subjective truth is bias. To eliminate bias one can have no preference for an outcome. Many a saint have pondered this. :)

Forum List

Back