Obama and Victoria Nuland, just how much harm have they done to America by sabotaging Ukraine?

US foreign policy with regard to Ukraine and backed by the IMF, EU and UN was to help Ukraine overcome their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.

This from someone who insists he met BOTH Col Tim Osman and "Osama" as if they were two different people....

This from someone who insists he met BOTH Col Tim Osman and "Osama" as if they were two different people....

I've never met either. You're delusional. Osama bin Laden is 4 inches taller than Tim osman, Mr Paranoia. I'm still a woman and grandmother. Your prejudice clouds your judgement..

Nuland is no more than another neocon tool who's job was to create gains for them.

This has been going on in every continent for a century (see banana wars for starters)

Yet this round was sold to the American public as defending a democracy (whatever metric escapes me) from an invading country (Russia)

Uke flags appeared everywhere , including Congress

Now 5th page news is Uke's are invading Russia

Which blows the entire premise....

~S~

• Informative
Reactions: EMH
I've never met either. You're delusional. Osama bin Laden is 4 inches taller than Tim osman, Mr Paranoia. I'm still a woman and grandmother. Your prejudice clouds your judgement..

Evidence?

When did you measure both side by side?

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

Serious Question - will Haley win the GOP nomination if Trump dies ...

Evidence?

When did you measure both side by side?

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

Serious Question - will Haley win the GOP nomination if Trump dies ...

I guess you need your conspiracy theories.

The real story of OBL is rather prosaic and un-epic. The CIA used the Bin Laden Construction company as a cover to move mercenaries, mujahideen recruits and equipment to Pakistan during the Soviet-Afghan war.

Osama, as a family member and employee, was working in Pakistan for the legit company projects then.

It's unclear that he was recruited as asset, it's possible, but would have been redundant as he was already doing the job. He was assuredly aware of what was going on and collaborated to the Afghan resistance that way.

However, the sheer crassness and utilitarian aspects of the Afghanistan operation seem to have radicalized him against the US.

That's way duller than saying he was an American Spy who switched against the US like some sort of Bond villain.

I guess you need your conspiracy theories.

The real story of OBL is rather prosaic and un-epic. The CIA used the Bin Laden Construction company as a cover to move mercenaries, mujahideen recruits and equipment to Pakistan during the Soviet-Afghan war.

Osama, as a family member and employee, was working in Pakistan for the legit company projects then.

It's unclear that he was recruited as asset, it's possible, but would have been redundant as he was already doing the job. He was assuredly aware of what was going on and collaborated to the Afghan resistance that way.

However, the sheer crassness and utilitarian aspects of the Afghanistan operation seem to have radicalized him against the US.

That's way duller than saying he was an American Spy who switched against the US like some sort of Bond villain.

Show us a photo of "Osama" in Saudi....

and so why did "Muslim" "anti Israel" "anti Jew" homO hire this warmongering lying treasonous "Neocon" and giver her a budget to start a Jew Supremacist war in Ukraine?
It doesn’t matter which side of the uniparty is in office, neocons are always present. Don’s administration had plenty of them.

US foreign policy with regard to Ukraine and backed by the IMF, EU and UN was to help Ukraine overcome their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.
What a farce. Biden attacking corruption? Gimme a gigantic break. The (Hillary) Clinton / Obama / Biden regime are some of the most corrupt assholes on the planet. They wouldn't know the first thing about stopping corruption. It's a way of life for them. And they couldn't succeed without it. The Neo's are evil human beings.

Some people have even IDed Nuland as the main person behind the Ukraine war...
Those people are even more moronic than this thread. Putin is the main person behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back