RFK jr… Bears In the Trunk and now… Chemtrails??

1725199048319.png

The vaccine didn't and still doesn't work, but they got you to put an experimental concoction in your body.
It prevented millions of deaths, so it seems like it worked pretty well.

Funny how when you believe one conspiracy, you wind up believing a lot more. It’s like a mental illness or something.

It prevented millions of deaths, so it seems like it worked pretty well.

Funny how when you believe one conspiracy, you wind up believing a lot more. It’s like a mental illness or something.
Have you seen the death count that year? Not many more died that year than the prior year. If you committed suicide with covid, they put you down of dying with covid. You're the one with the mental illness, you put an experimental drug in your body. For a virus that has over a 97% survival rate. Continue to trust that government.

Have you seen the death count that year? Not many more died that year than the prior year. If you committed suicide with covid, they put you down of dying with covid. You're the one with the mental illness, you put an experimental drug in your body. For a virus that has over a 97% survival rate. Continue to trust that government.
Going from a 97% survival to a 99.9% survival is a big deal.

All you have are conspiracies, not data.

Or maybe I have seen the data reported in the medical literature.

You must consume fringe social media all day.
Data my ass. The evidence is clear. The vax didn’t stop infection or transmission and caused more harm than good.

Get your head out of your ass.

Hey make sure you get that 11th booster!

I bet you believe all those big pharma musical commercials. Lol.

You’re misinformed. The vax doesn’t prevent death and it’s caused death for some.
Data says otherwise. When delta wave hit in 2021, why were the unvaccinated so highly over represented in hospitalizations and deaths? Why were communities with lower vaccination rates so disproportionately affected?

Forum List

Back