Its Time for Blacks to leave the Republican Party.

You made the claim.

Prove it with a credible source.

Lol. Ok.

Low IQ is making a claim and then demanding someone else prove the opposite.

But it's my Friday. 4 day weekend. Beer. Tacos. I'm feeling charitable.

Gee. I wonder what your response will be...

????????
Posting links does not prove a southern strategy.

Posting links without reading them proves you are just Parroting what your democrat masters dictate

Posting a link without a quote is more proof you did not read the link.

Posting a link thst states Strom Thormond left the Democrat Party and started the Southern Democrat party really shows you did not read your links and are wrong.

Democrat low iq voters always claim a, southern strategy" then post or claim because one democrat left the democrat party that is proof.

Of course the big problem is the democrat senator formed another, southern democrat party.

The leader of the KKK at that time, that became a democrat senator, stayed a democrat, and to this day holds the record for the longest fillabuster, when he led democrats, as they tried to prevent the passage of the civil rights act.

????????

Posting links without reading them proves you are just Parroting what your democrat masters dictate

Posting a link thst states Strom Thormond left the Democrat Party and started the Southern Democrat party really shows you did not read your links and are wrong.

Democrat low iq voters always claim a, southern strategy" then post or claim because one democrat left the democrat party that is proof.

Of course the big problem is the democrat senator formed another, southern democrat party.

The leader of the KKK at that time, that became a democrat senator, stayed a democrat, and to this day holds the record for the longest fillabuster, when he led democrats, as they tried to prevent the passage of the civil rights act.
A shocking response. Totally unpredictable.

So please provide your 3 credible historical references that supports your claim.

Hmmm...what will happen next...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.

Curried Goats

…social pressure….what did those studies I posted say?

A shocking response. Totally unpredictable.

So please provide your 3 credible historical references that supports your claim.

Hmmm...what will happen next...
Let me make this clear. You did not provide an argument or commentary. You did not read your links. You did not quote your links.

It does not matter what your links say or dont say, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Trading links makes you a fool, a low iq voter who does what your democrat masters dictate.

Quote, comment, educate yourself. We all know democrats cry there was a southern strategy. Your links say that in a nice long winded rant. Nothing more.

When you can paraphrase without links then you are at least educated.

I dong give a shit with what you can link to, I want discuss what you know.

Thus far you have offered nothing.

Links, democrats think just cause thier masters posted it on the internet that makes it true.

You scoffed and demeaned books proclaiming the link is truth.
21st century book burning

Curried Goats

…social pressure….what did those studies I posted say?
Your party has people who believe we aren't legal citizens. Social pressure has nothing to do with it. What I see is social pressure from white Republicans trying to get blacks to leave the Democratc party.

????????

Low IQ Republicans try lying about the recird of the Republican Party relative to race.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Point number five: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Low IQ Republicans try lying about the recird of the Republican Party relative to race.
Low IQ is when you take my words and parrot them back to me as if you actually think.

The democrat party voted for the leader of the KKK to lead the senate 4 times after the kkk senator set a record fillibusting the civil rights legislation

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Point number five: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
I didn't see your links in that post.

Can we have a linear discussion please.

I answered your request and provided what I considered three credible sources. All I ask is the same from you.

Thank you in advance.

Your party has people who believe we aren't legal citizens. Social pressure has nothing to do with it. What I see is social pressure from white Republicans trying to get blacks to leave the Democratc party.
Your party has people who steal food from the homeless

No, no, and no. The Corwin amendment was written by one man not Republican. It is singular.

The republicans were the minority in both the senate and the house of represenatives yet the corwin amendment passed with more than two thirds of the vote.

Democrats did favor and pass the Corwin amendment.

white racist lies?...were?....you know what im fuck you.....im tired of trying to see were your coming from...these people are right about you.....everything is fucking racial with you....see ya later chump....
You made this comment Harry.
why would you guys stay with the democrats?....wasnt it Al Sharpton who said they tell you how they are for you but never invite you to dinner?..the democrats use your people for votes and once in a while throw you a bone and say see how wonderful we are...

So GFY.

I didn't see your links in that post.

Can we have a linear discussion please.

I answered your request and provided what I considered three credible sources. All I ask is the same from you.

Thank you in advance.
I think you were taking to electra but I'll gladly post the links to support my positions.

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/ compromise-of-1877

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Lily-white movement, American History USA white-movement/

Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, https://www.pbs.org/1wgbh/americanexperience/features/flood-moton-cac/

Robert Moton’s Second Report, https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/ americanexperience/features/flood-moton-second-report/

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, TAI News

Last edited:
If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.

Blacks are leaving the democrat Party because they see how Illegals get treated like Royalty

Forum List

Back