Harris CNN interview tonight at 9 on CNN

Just flipped to CNN and they're already down playing the interview. :auiqs.jpg: It sounds like Bash even tried to help Harris out but Harris was to dump to pick up. They not saying anything about Walz. I also read the interview only produced about 20 minutes of airtime. Cooper doesn't seem to know how long the upcoming interview will be. :rolleyes: CNN Jennings is saying the interview was strange...Axelrod is struggling. LOL, time to flip script to orange man bad.

It's amazing how all the Trump supporters are going to say how bad it is, before they've even seen it. It'll be bad no matter what it is, how good or bad it is, everything has to fit in with their view of the world.

Dana Bash's questions are actually pretty good, but the follow up is really weak. She let Walz tap dance about his lies about carrying weapons in war and his own fetiliity treatments. Kamala has tripled down on MY VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED. Huh? Oh so you are just lying about changing your positions on Green Energy, Fracking, The Border and the economy, GOT IT. You're a liar thanks for confirming.

I wonder if it was agreed ahead of time for there to be no follow up questions. Bash comes off looking like a shill for the way she's conducting the interview. There is no way she would allow TRUMP or any republican to answer with talking points unchallenged.

It's amazing how all the Trump supporters are going to say how bad it is, before they've even seen it. It'll be bad no matter what it is, how good or bad it is, everything has to fit in with their view of the world.

I'm watching it and it's beyond bad.

The 18-minute interview..lol....will be aired on Newsmax 7pm PT. Greg Kelly, the host will be making comments. newsmaxplus.com or newsmax2 or newsmaxtv.com. I stream Newsmaxplus via Roku. I heard the interview was embarrassing for the scripted actors answering questions. lol....no surprise.

Let's see CNN gush over the interview. Hard for them to comment about Bash questions being weak with no follow up. Axelrod trying to spin it as what Harris needed to do. Said she handled the changes in her poily pretty well. Of course she handled in well since she wasn't challenged.

I wonder if it was agreed ahead of time for there to be no follow up questions. Bash comes off looking like a shill for the way she's conducting the interview. There is no way she would allow TRUMP or any republican to answer with talking points unchallenged.
She looked weak and tired. Very confusing answers I don't think her supporters learned anything, not that it would matter.

Bash: "Kamala, what do you think about Trump's racist remarks"?

We knew this kind of softball crap was coming. I don't remember Bash teeing it up for Vance like that.

I didn't bother, I worked on this 1917 Remington M1891 Mosin instead.

A much better use of my time. ;)

DSCN4885.JPG

Must have been some sort of a presentation rifle as it grip and forearm areas are checkered.

I did see some of the critique of the interview and it was not kind to FKH.

Forum List

Back