Its Time for Blacks to leave the Republican Party.

If you are black, you know that the policies enacted by democrats have heped blacks move forward. You can stop repeating the white racist lines Harry, because that's not how it has gone. Republicans use the white working class, promising you a bone called tax cuts that you never get, while the very rich get them. They ran that trickle down hustle on you and you guys fell for it. I don't give a fuck about being invited to motherfucking dinner, and it was the policies of democrats that have allowed us to have what we do now. So as I look into the future a I see a black democratic president, and a black democratic speaker. A democratic majority in the house means blacks chair virtually very committee and subcommittee. It's taken 60 years to get here. And this is why we should stay with the Democratic party.
white racist lies?...were?....you know what im fuck you.....im tired of trying to see were your coming from...these people are right about you.....everything is fucking racial with you....see ya later chump....

There was no southern strategy. Democrat Racists did not leave the democrat party and join the republicans
Their wasn't?

So the parties physically switched places?

Is that how you account for Lincoln's Republicans all living in the south now after winning the war in the north.

How does that work? That is one hell of a cross migration.

As long as your at it. Please link a credible history reference that supports your claim.

PRO TIP: The 2000 mules liar guy, pragar U, Owens or opinion blogs are not credible historical references. I mean actual history.

You're up. I can't wait to be impressed.

Their wasn't?

So the parties physically switched places?

Is that how you account for Lincoln's Republicans all living in the south now after winning the war in the north.

How does that work? That is one hell of a cross migration.

As long as your at it. Please link a credible history reference that supports your claim.

PRO TIP: The 2000 mules liar guy, pragar U, Owens or opinion blogs are not credible historical references. I mean actual history.

You're up. I can't wait to be impressed.
Link? google is your arbritar of truth? Google is not credible.

First you link to three credible sources. If you can not do that you are repeating a lie your Democrat Masters dicatated you believe. Once you do that I will reply with my facts.

Those who did not lonk, then demand a link when confronted with facts, lose, are wrong.
20230702_023524.jpg

If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.

Was this supposed to be a joke?

Link, google is your arbritar of truth. First you link to three credible sources. If you can not do that you are repeating a lie your Democrat Masters dicatated you believe. Once you do that I will reply with my facts.View attachment 1003465
ROFL. :auiqs.jpg:

A picture of books and telling me to use google is your arguement.

You can't make this stuff up.

Good grief. I am embarrassed for you.

The Democrat party has destroyed the black family structure and created a multi generational dependent class.

If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.

Why are you posting this crap AGAIN? Posting violation reported.

Facts OP!

why would you guys stay with the democrats?....wasnt it Al Sharpton who said they tell you how they are for you but never invite you to dinner?..the democrats use your people for votes and once in a while throw you a bone and say see how wonderful we are...
How can you be this clueless? What are the Republicans offering Black Americans except their hatred, scorn and derision?

ROFL. :auiqs.jpg:

A picture of books and telling me to use google is your arguement.

You can't make this stuff up.

Good grief. I am embarrassed for you.
Really, you offer no links, you cant even use google, and when I respond that I will respond with facts that I will attain from multiple books that are sourced that is your reply.

You are a liar. You are not embarrased for nor laughing

You lost and resort to the low iq response.

If you are black, you know that the policies enacted by democrats have heped blacks move forward. You can stop repeating the white racist lines Harry, because that's not how it has gone. Republicans use the white working class, promising you a bone called tax cuts that you never get, while the very rich get them. They ran that trickle down hustle on you and you guys fell for it. I don't give a fuck about being invited to motherfucking dinner, and it was the policies of democrats that have allowed us to have what we do now. So as I look into the future a I see a black democratic president, and a black democratic speaker. A democratic majority in the house means blacks chair virtually very committee and subcommittee. It's taken 60 years to get here. And this is why we should stay with the Democratic party.
100%, Republicans want to take us back. Literally.

That's their current slogan. Going back to the past.

News flash Republicans....#WereNotGoingBack

who said anything about the republicans?......i never mentioned them.....
Wherever you are on earth 2 or whatver, there may be other viable options.

But here in reality, there's only two parties. Democrats and Republicans.

Really, you offer no links, you cant even use google, and when I respond that I will respond with facts that I will attain from multiple books that are sourced that is your reply.

You made the claim.

Prove it with a credible source.

You are a liar. You are not embarrased for nor laughing

Lol. Ok.

You lost and resort to the low iq response.
Low IQ is making a claim and then demanding someone else prove the opposite.

But it's my Friday. 4 day weekend. Beer. Tacos. I'm feeling charitable.

Gee. I wonder what your response will be...

Wherever you are on earth 2 or whatver, there may be other viable options.

But here in reality, there's only two parties. Democrats and Republicans.
because thats the way people with your mindset want it....keep voting for the lessor of 2 evils marc....

100%, Republicans want to take us back. Literally.

That's their current slogan. Going back to the past.

News flash Republicans....#WereNotGoingBack
So you want blacks to stay in a condition where 70%+ black kids are born into a single parent home and be mired in dependency and poverty.

That’s nice.

Forum List

Back