Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

has anyone considered the employee was moved out of the way, physically, because he was photobombing the picture where the family was posing with the president
This is what I have been implying from the start.

The cemetery worker has a severe case of TDS, and would not allow the families to have their wishes respected.

He either photo bombed, or got right in the way of the photographer there, not letting the families wishes be respected.

remember this shower guy.jpg

thank you for not raping me in the shower.jpg

After Biden/Harris' moronic withdrawal from AFG killed those 13 young Americans neither Biden nor Harris had the decency to call the families to offer condolences. Trump was there and even called the family members who could not attend.

A Marine sniper had the suicide bomber in his sights but the Biden admin wouldn't let him kill the bomber before he blew up.
The Biden/Harris admin's stupid withdrawal is responsible for their deaths.
~~~~~~
Not to mention the number of Afghanistani's abused and executed after the botched and chaotic retreat by Biden-Harris regime...
*********​
**********​
**********​

This is what I have been implying from the start.

The cemetery worker has a severe case of TDS, and would not allow the families to have their wishes respected.

He either photo bombed, or got right in the way of the photographer there, not letting the families wishes be respected.
Interesting.
If the family wanted to hold a picnic, with Springsteen's Born in the USA blasting on a boom box. They should allow it?

Interesting.
If the family wanted to hold a picnic, with Springsteen's Born in the USA blasting on a boom box. They should allow it?
How/why would they stop something like that, commie turd? Use your words.

Fuck it, here, get your gay on full force! :auiqs.jpg:

This guy is a turd, and has always been a turd. Even Woodstock Springsteen was a turd.

Last edited:
The Orange Baboon-God doesn't give two $hits about veterans, except insofar as they constitute a voter demographic.

The Arlington visit was quite possibly a Johnny-come-lately attempt to defuse the resurgence of Sucker and Loser reminders.

And, of course, like any collection of Korrupt Kardboard Klowns, they screwed that up as well... not exactly a surprising outcome.

The family members seemed to appreciate it.
They would also appreciate Arlington letting them use section 60 on a go fund me page. But that would violate the rules. No matter how appreciative the families would be by violating them.

Forum List

Back