Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

I'll take "What you don't know about cemeterys in Virginia for $1,000
We don't really have picnics in cemetaries in FL. :dunno:
That whole "eating around the dead" thing just doesn't jibe.
The only thing I do at cemetaries in FL is pay respects and maintenance, because we got 2 private cemetaries here, and the other side all died out, so it's on our side.

The only thing I do at cemetaries in FL is pay respects and maintenance, because we got 2 private cemetaries here, and the other side all died out, so it's on our side.
Come on Duke, you are being partisan. . .

I mean hell. . . look at this, "picnic." :rolleyes:

1725316547631.png

Every cemetery can have it's own rules and regulation for behavior on its grounds. Just like a funeral in New Orleans, or an Irish wake are completely different than what would be considered standard American.

Arlington makes rules for the common dignities of all interred there.

After Biden/Harris' moronic withdrawal from AFG killed those 13 young Americans neither Biden nor Harris had the decency to call the families to offer condolences. Trump was there and even called the family members who could not attend.

A Marine sniper had the suicide bomber in his sights but the Biden admin wouldn't let him kill the bomber before he blew up.
The Biden/Harris admin's stupid withdrawal is responsible for their deaths.
Irrelevant to the laws regarding usage of the Arlington grounds. :rolleyes:

After Biden/Harris' moronic withdrawal from AFG killed those 13 young Americans neither Biden nor Harris had the decency to call the families to offer condolences. Trump was there and even called the family members who could not attend.

A Marine sniper had the suicide bomber in his sights but the Biden admin wouldn't let him kill the bomber before he blew up.
The Biden/Harris admin's stupid withdrawal is responsible for their deaths.
See post 203.

"Now was Trump in on it and when did he know"

iu
Currently he is in a political race

Previously when he was President, how many times did he visit a cemetery?

3rd a military cemetery is something that is provide to ANY veterans as a place they can be buried. It depends on the criteria

There are quite a few military cemeteries. In fact there are 155 cemeteries . I do not know the exact rules but as a minimum anyone who served can request to be buried there. I do not know if it is based on year in service or just being in the military.

Trump campaign officials say the campaign had permission to bring someone to take video.

So it was a photo op

The narrative is not that he is invited, it that he used it for political gain by filming it. Which is against the rules.

Last edited:
trump using dead soldier's graves as a prop for a campaign ad. Please do follow along.
That's not what happened.

Trump was asked to attend a memorial service and agreed to show up.

Biden didn't, nor did Kamala Harris.

Once they discovered how bad this made them look they must have made up some kind of lie about Trump using it for politics.

Shit.....everything Kamala does is for the optics.

Nobody from the Biden administration bothered to attend, so this is their way of shifting the blame to Trump.

Dirty politics at it's best.

Trump crawled out from under a rock & this Country has been subjected to his shit for the past 9 fucking years. Enough is enough with that criminal pile of shit.

From under a rock to prison is where that s.o.b. belongs.
replacing him with Biden and Harris was NOT a step up.

Forum List

Back