Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Giving thumbs up to a dead soldier

That's grotesque.
what's even more grotesque, is when an administration doesn't have the balls to call the families after their loved ones died in battle. creepy and Scamala still haven't.

Duh, Trump made it political by posted a video of the visit otherwise it not a story

Yet republicans cannot even blame him in his lapse of sensibility
nope, that's pure disinformation. NBC may have, but not Trump. You are willfully lying.

And no photos or discriptions of for former presidents saluting or being saluted.

EPIC FAIL !!!!
the main photo in the article jack. Are you truly that fking narcistic?

1725399535207.png

Attachments

• 1725399468040.png
    1725399468040.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 1
nope, that's pure disinformation. NBC may have, but not Trump. You are willfully lying.
See you can even tell what disinformation is.

The facts of the story are not in dispute

Its what Trump did that is the problem and now you guys have to defend it

That how it works

the disinformation is by republicans

A post about a Harris car accident years ago was recently posted.

but it was disinformation . It was easy to determine in about 15 minutes.

what's even more grotesque, is when an administration doesn't have the balls to call the families after their loved ones died in battle. creepy and Scamala still haven't.
You are calling the family grotesque also
Why do you dislike them?
Thinkers know why
And hopefully you are not so very stupid (50/50 chance) that you feel they are thumbs up about the deceased being dead
They are gathered there to remember him and invited Trump. That’s the thumbs up you fake ass pearl clutching retard

That how it works
If Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone, they would be here defending that too.

That how it works
sure they are, the only dispute is that you all made it political. PERIOD. Ask every Gold Star family there. Here's a video for you.

hey yo to all my conservative friends in here, this jack monkey meaner gene, is so corrupt he can't even see this on the opening page of the Times article I posted. Read his posts to me above. That's pure lack of any dignity right there I tell you!!! Hey mean jean, fk off.
I saw it. It doesn't prove what you claimed.

It doesn't show ex-presidents being treated as a commander-in-chief.

EPIC FAIL !!! Extraordinare

If Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone, they would be here defending that too.
depends on why he would do that. Self Defense is still constitutional, especially now that someone shot at him and you all laughed. Morons with simply no dignity or honor.

I saw it. It doesn't prove what you claimed.

It doesn't show ex-presidents being treated as a commander-in-chief.

EPIC FAIL !!! Extraordinare
I responded to your post jack off!!! Perhaps you should actually read your post. BTW, Why else would they be there?

depends on why he would do that. Self Defense is still constitutional, especially now that someone shot at him and you all laughed. Morons with simply no dignity or honor.
Another EPIC FAIL !!!

Trump is a convicted felon and not allowed to have a gun.
Even if it was self defense, Trump would have committed another felony that you would be here defending.

You are calling the family grotesque also
Why do you dislike them?
Thinkers know why
And hopefully you are not so very stupid (50/50 chance) that you feel they are thumbs up about the deceased being dead
They are gathered there to remember him and invited Trump. That’s the thumbs up you fake ass pearl clutching retard
Me thinks you got the wrong poster.

Forum List

Back