Karen Upset That Son Comes Home With Haircut

I expect teachers to take care of their students.

And what if this happened at home? Would that mean that parents weren't taking care of their children? I cut my hair back in my bedroom when I was a child when nobody was watching. Does that mean I wasn't being taken care of?

And what if this happened at home? Would that mean that parents weren't taking care of their children? I cut my hair back in my bedroom when I was a child when nobody was watching. Does that mean I wasn't being taken care of?
We wear our hair long because our ancestors couldn’t. When they were taken from their homes the first thong the catholic priests did was cut their hair. Ot may not be an issue for you, but it is for us.

On a related note Donald Trump has claimed that schools will perform sex changes on kids in school. If that was possible would you support it?

We wear our hair long because our ancestors couldn’t. When they were taken from their homes the first thong the catholic priests did was cut their hair. Ot may not be an issue for you, but it is for us.

On a related note Donald Trump has claimed that schools will perform sex changes on kids in school. If that was possible would you support it?

This thread doesn't have anything to do with Trump. You avoided my question completely and changed the subject.

Apples and Oranges. A "one-on-one" aide has ONE job---that child, 100% of the time. The parent entrusted her child to the school with the government ensured promise that the aide would provide that standard of oversight. For that reason alone, there should be no government provided 1 on 1s. If the child is in need of that type of care, they should not be mixed with the population at large at taxpayer expense.

The thread has everything to do with schools.

Well where did you even hear that claim anyways?

Apples and Oranges. A "one-on-one" aide has ONE job---that child, 100% of the time. The parent entrusted her child to the school with the government ensured promise that the aide would provide that standard of oversight. For that reason alone, there should be no government provided 1 on 1s. If the child is in need of that type of care, they should not be mixed with the population at large at taxpayer expense.

I agree but the problem is that we were just discussing that accidents happen and Hellbilly keeps contradicting himself. You're not.

I see vintage photographs from the 1800s of natives having long hair. So your point is moot.
1725475822185.png

Forum List

Back