Democrats are now party of the rich

I respect that but don't agree. Not the american way.
Our current young generations are largely incapable of accepting that other individuals are better at things than they are.

It triggers them, they feel judged and wronged that others are declared better. It’s gotta be some systemic way they were wronged, or it has to be some wrong way of looking at success…

So you think if the business is successful and big, it’s ok to keep deadbeats not pulling their weight on?
No. I’m saying I feel more for the small mom and pops. Look at their profits. Not as big as the big corporations

One wasteful worker in my company could mean I don’t get a raise next year. A couple could shut the place down.

Our current young generations are largely incapable of accepting that other individuals are better at things than they are.

It triggers them, they feel judged and wronged that others are declared better. It’s gotta be some systemic way they were wronged, or it has to be some wrong way of looking at success…
Just remember how our parents generation said the same shit about us. Fact is our parents generation changed the game. Made it harder for young people.

When my parents were 18 you didn’t have to go to college or trade school to make a good living. And college was cheap.

Illegals get the taxpayer funded stuff, you get nothing but the bill.

You still don’t understand that nothing is free.
What about Walmart? A lot of their employees are on welfare. So government subsidizes their business model. And Walmart gouges you?

Illegals get the taxpayer funded stuff, you get nothing but the bill.

You still don’t understand that nothing is free.
You don’t know the half of it

I was in the supermarket yesterday behind a family of illegals
They all had designer clothes, latest smartphones and were buying Lobster, Filet Mignon and Caviat

They looked at what I was buying and laughed at me

You don’t know the half of it

I was in the supermarket yesterday behind a family of illegals
They all had designer clothes, latest smartphones and were buying Lobster, Filet Mignon and Caviat

They looked at what I was buying and laughed at me

The democrat vision for the Great Satan.

What about Walmart? A lot of their employees are on welfare. So government subsidizes their business model. And Walmart gouges you?
What about Walmart? Are you an employee on welfare? Walmart doesn’t gouge me if I don’t shop there.

What better to increase Walmart employees than to import millions of illegals who will seek employment there.

The Biden fund raiser in New York raised 25 million dollars for Joe Biden's campaign. Ther is no doubt that Biden has turned his back on middle class Americans.

All this article says is that "common sense" is increasing among Americans in general. It does not mean that the Party is turning into a rich man's Party but that rich men are starting to realize that Trump is going to hurt this country more than help it as well as hurt them more than help them.

It does NOT mean that the party is now favoring the rich over the poor. Nothing in the article you provided even hints at that.

The democrat vision for the Great Satan.

Hollie, you have no idea how good illegals have it
They are Lazy and just want Free Stuff

I drove by the Lexus dealer yesterday and illegals were lined up demanding free Lexus’

Hollie, you have no idea how good illegals have it
They are Lazy and just want Free Stuff

I’m guessing you don’t see it as a draw for illegals when they hear or read that “sanctuary cities”are giving away pre-paid debit cards, free housing, food and healthcare. The tranny inclined get even get free surgeries in California.

I’m guessing you don’t see it as a draw for illegals when they hear or read that “sanctuary cities”are giving away pre-paid debit cards, free housing, food and healthcare. The tranny inclined get even get free surgeries in California.

You know Hollie
I went to the movies last week and a bunch of illegals just walked in without having to pay.
They got free popcorn too!

The Biden fund raiser in New York raised 25 million dollars for Joe Biden's campaign. Ther is no doubt that Biden has turned his back on middle class Americans.

You disagree with my statement?

From your article, this paragraph was highlighted:

"Demographic data compiled in the 2016 and 2020 elections showed that the top 40 percent of income earners preferred the Democratic candidate for president (Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden) over the Republican (Donald Trump), signifying a sizable coalition shift from where the party was in the previous decade."

This paragraph CLEARLY states that it is the rich that are now preferring Clinton and Biden.

The article says nothing about Clinton or Biden favoring the rich!!

Forum List

Back