The Houthis just blew up the Greek-flagged oil tanker Sounion in the Red Sea, spilling 150,000 barrels of oil—4 times worse than the Exxon Valdez

airplanemechanic

The flexibility remark was 2 years before the sanctions in March, 2012.

SEOUL (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.
Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Where's the problem? It looks like the solution to me.

As they should.

They would control the Red Sea. Yemen has been a mess since I was a little girl.

The investment of Saudi Arabia in healthcare, education, clean water, food have been huge for 50 years. I was somewhat hopeful in 2000 when I was in Asir. I met several young people who were educated in those colleges built by Saudi and the Emirates. The Saudis had already moved their border villages back 20 kilometers .

One of my classmates, a friend, worked at the French embassy for twenty years. I was also hopeful when they started excavating ruins related to the Queen of Sheba and production of frankincense and myrr. But, tourism is out of the question.

Forum List

Back