John McCain's son is very angry Gold Star families invited Trump and took pictures at Arlington.

Actually, the Officer Corp is about 75% opposed to him. The NCOs are about 55% against him. Enlisted ranks may favor him as high as 55%.

And the numbers go down each time this issue is addressed.

That's bullshit dude, you're just pulling numbers out of your ass. Service members are not allowed to share their partisan political ideals within the ranks.

2019, but I'm not seeing anything related to filming on the cemetery grounds for use in a campaign video.

Federal Register :: Request Access

The Arlington media policy says "ANMC PAO and ANC G3 reserve the right to pre-approve any remarks for an event which may appear to give the appearance of ANMC or the event sponsor endorsing a particular organization, cause, movement, non-profit organization, commercial entity, or political campaign."

https://www.arlingtoncemetery.mil/Portals/0/ANC-media-policy.pdf

Incidentally, the Democrat John Edwards filmed a campaign ad containing images of ANC in 2015, when he was running for President.
So, the passing of John McCain and his video predate the law, passed during the Trump administration.
As for Edwards, he was never military, and as a politician, I never cared for him.

So, the passing of John McCain and his video predate the law, passed during the Trump administration.
As for Edwards, he was never military, and as a politician, I never cared for him.

Not sure it even is a federal law. Whether someone can film on the cemetery grounds or not appears to be up to whomever is in charge of it.

Not sure it even is a federal law. Whether someone can film on the cemetery grounds or not appears to be up to whomever is in charge of it.
I would say that it is, since it is a national cemetery, not under a state control. Where did you find it was passed in 2019?

I would say that it is, since it is a national cemetery, not under a state control. Where did you find it was passed in 2019?

Federal Register :: Request Access

1725425485737.png

Forum List

Back