Proof-of-citizenship voting bill push could threaten government shutdown

Do they have a residency length requirement before becoming a citizen? The Dems usually fast-track new low-class, unskilled arrivals right before an Election.

I’d like to see a residence requirement of five years.

I'd like to see that those individuals who are public charges, receiving food stamps or medicaid not be granted citizenship. If you can't make your own way, let your own country support you, America already has its share of people not pulling their own weight.

What irritates me is that I've seen appeals online to defer the very modest fee that the government levies on new citizens. If you can't afford to pay a stinking $760 on a one-time basis, why do you think you can afford to live in America which has a high cost of living.

"But calls are growing among House conservatives to use that must-pass measure to force consideration of a partisan bill aimed at barring noncitizens from voting — laying the groundwork for a clash with the Democratic-led Senate, which would likely reject such a package."

Such is the reprehensible right.

Noncitizens are already prohibited from voting.
Then why not pass it?

Do they have a residency length requirement before becoming a citizen? The Dems usually fast-track new low-class, unskilled arrivals right before an Election.

I’d like to see a residence requirement of five years.
Eliminate payroll taxes and go over the straight consumption taxes. In a short period of time everyone will become conservatively minded.

I'd like to see that those individuals who are public charges, receiving food stamps or medicaid not be granted citizenship. If you can't make your own way, let your own country support you, America already has its share of people not pulling their own weight.

What irritates me is that I've seen appeals online to defer the very modest fee that the government levies on new citizens. If you can't afford to pay a stinking $760 on a one-time basis, why do you think you can afford to live in America which has a high cost of living.
For as long as they represent a vote not only will They not pay the Democrats will find ways to pay them.

Forum List

Back