What happened to the Democratic Party?

That's true, and is referred to as Mr or Madam President. When it's not the VP it's the President Pro Temp

Context is very important and apparently something you have issues with, I'll give you that
So you now realize, you were wrong, when you said the Vice President, isn't called Mr/Ms President?

Actually in Kamalas case it would be Madam President.

But only in context.

He was just following the footsteps of all the dems that lost a presidential election this century. Well, I take that back, he didn't use russian disinformation to undermine the incoming admin, or try to prosecute political rivals, or try to keep a political rival off the ballot.

Actually he was rather tame in comparison to the Demafascist
You are full of horse shit.

Not just a peaceful transfer of power, but an organized, and assisted transfer of power. The transition is where the current administration, gets the incoming administration up to speed on the areas of government they will inherit. That way, they are fully briefed, and can take over on day one.

That didn't happen either.

Trump didn't even transfer the nuclear codes to Biden on January 20th, as is a cold war tradition.
Trump is just shit.

So you now realize, you were wrong, when you said the Vice President, isn't called Mr/Ms President?

Actually in Kamalas case it would be Madam President.

But only in context.
Not unless she’s serving her roll in the Senate.

That would be correct

You claimed she wasn’t, i agreed.

Likewise a Senator isn’t called a Representative, unless you are referring to what they do for the state, and then it’s not a proper noun. Like when I said a Senator is a representative of his or her State

Forum List

Back