What In The World Is She Talking About?

Btw, did she say that we just had the Bloody Sunday anniversary? This must be an older interview because that was in the beginning of the year not towards the end of it.

1724786431331.png

It's that dumb kid in 6th grade that didn't read the book and tells the class "Well, it's about mice and it's about men... and the men take care of the mice..."

We laughed and pointed then, and we're laughing and pointing now. The only apologists for this dumber-than-fuck gibberish are members of the same club. :laughing0301:

Again, there is nothing in his comments that suggests he's trying to back out of the debate. He's simply pointing out what we all know. She changes her mind thinking we won't notice on almost every subject. Now, after 4 years in the the presidency, she wants to build the wall? Such a liar!

She's doing great.

It's that dumb kid in 6th grade that didn't read the book and tells the class "Well, it's about mice and it's about men... and the men take care of the mice..."

We laughed and pointed then, and we're laughing and pointing now. The only apologists for this dumber-than-fuck gibberish are members of the same club. :laughing0301:

View attachment 1002374

Exactly what I was thinking. I hate to say it but Biden's gibberish often makes more sense than hers. Even if it's just a bunch of lies but I really can't believe that I said that but it's true.

That is what happens when your campaign is nothing but 'joy' and 'vibes' the demrats are tying to run out the clock and say anything because their candidate is an empty suit.

Joy that you need to have at least six booze to have you mean?

Yeah I honestly couldn't even keep up with her because she kept changing the subject.
Take the Yellow School Bus and Follow the Yellow Brick Road

USMB is DEI, because it leaves the door open for Kamalaktikes to demand their space and perversify equitarily, creating a Venn diagram of contextualization that makes sure that social justice is justified and all pronouns are pronounced.

Again, there is nothing in his comments that suggests he's trying to back out of the debate. He's simply pointing out what we all know. She changes her mind thinking we won't notice on almost every subject. Now, after 4 years in the the presidency, she wants to build the wall? Such a liar!

Road Runner really doesn't understand much...... Bless her anyway.
She admits that she took Special Education Classes in School, and then has the gall to question someone that is a Lawyer. Yup, sadly that's Road Runner

She just hopes for 'Likes' and types what she has been told to type.
It's sad really........
Michael Avenatti was an attorney too.

wow

he gives the same reason for backing out of an ABC sponsored debate that kammies crew gives for not doing a Fox debate.

"they're mean"

harris' campaign didn't say they wouldn't do other debates with donny - including FOX. they just weren't going to allow donny to control the narrative. he wanted to do fox 1st - 'cause they would powder his ample orange ass. she said ABC first, THEN go from there.

donny's scared.

Her answer was actually very good. It just sails right over the heads of morons like you.

You've been terribly dumbed down and gaslighted, over decades, son.

DEI is hurting many industry with manufacturing being just 1. The concept around equality is good, but when you have professional fields that are just now being open to minorities, you can't force companies to hire DEI when the pull of applicants is so few.
Like Harris said right or wrong we have to acknowledge our past and white men have dominated in many professions. Minorities aren't going to catchup over night in regards to qualifications. Forcing people into high level rolls they aren't qualified for most of the time sets them up for failure.

Forum List

Back