What In The World Is She Talking About?

This is why Kamala Harris is so afraid of debating Trump. She can't answer questions to save her life. Her "answers" don't make one bit of sense either. 🙄

Has a cognitive issue.... I don't think she was always like that.
I can remember hearing her speak when she was at the AG in California she didn't seem to have that problem. I wonder what they hiding now?

This is why Kamala Harris is so afraid of debating Trump. She can't answer questions to save her life. Her "answers" don't make one bit of sense either. 🙄

Blacks before Obama: A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Blacks after Obama: math is racist

She’s either drunk or just plain dumb

Has a cognitive issue.... I don't think she was always like that.
I can remember hearing her speak when she was at the AG in California she didn't seem to have that problem. I wonder what they hiding now?
She absolutely kicked ass, at times, as a Senator.

She’s gone completely off the rails

She said. quite plainly, that we should embrace inclusion and equity , acknowledge our history of racism and move forward as a means to improving race relations. What is so hard to understand about that?

She said. quite plainly, that we should embrace inclusion and equity , acknowledge our history of racism and move forward as a means to improving race relations. What is so hard to understand about that?

Wasn't the question about Trump's policies?

In other words DEI and it's been a proven failure as corporations abandon the nonsense.

The latest is Lowe's, blowback from it caused them to change policy

Forum List

Back