God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

All of the work in that website is my work, so I need not duplicate here. Please open it and browse. Feel free to ask any questions on the biochemistry or statistical analysis. Calculations show the utter impossibility of ever synthesizing a molecule of titin by any naturalistic means. Now multiply this analysis by 20,000 other proteins in the human body.

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that my soul knoweth right well." - Psalm 139:14

All of the work in that website is my work, so I need not duplicate here. Please open it and browse. Feel free to ask any questions on the biochemistry or statistical analysis. Calculations show the utter impossibility of ever synthesizing a molecule of titin by any naturalistic means. Now multiply this analysis by 20,000 other proteins in the human body.

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that my soul knoweth right well." - Psalm 139:14

All of the work in that website is my work, so I need not duplicate here. Please open it and browse.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley
Strange choice to quote and none too Christian being plainly NOT ChemEngineer's work.
Huxley described himself as agnostic, a word coined by his grandfather Thomas Henry Huxley, a scientist who championed the scientific method and was a major supporter of Darwin's theories

YOUR calculations show a thorough lack of understanding of this universe.

They demonstrate the utter ignorance of the last 400 years of scientific discovery.

And the futility of attempting to deny that which is plainly obvious and right in front of you.

Thankfully all creationists are not this stupid.

A significant fraction are, though.

Forum List

Back