Has trump fatigue finally set in?

Like it or not, Trump has been a cultural phenomenon. And the latest example of a culture in decay. His influence isn't going anywhere for a while, sadly.

It would decrease more quickly if the alternative party were more attractive, but that won't be happening any time soon either. The Dems remain committed to the very tactics that played such an important role in the rise of Trump.

We deserve what we get! Wheeee!

:spinner:

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

As we know polls are notoriously unreliable. Different poll, different result. But there has been an undeniable shift in sentiment since Uncle Joe dropped out. Dems are excited about having a candidate who has a chance to beat The Orange One.

Are folks just tired of the noise, the constant attacks, the false accusations, the criminal behavior, the vitriol, the crazy policy proposals, the record of failure, and the "me....me....me, look at poor me, they're after me," of trumpery?

I hope so. Cuz we have problems to solve and Individual 1 has no interest in solving them.

Yeah, the Presidency falls on one person, but that isn't how it's conducted. Well, outside of a flamboyant, megalomanical, wannabe strongman.

There are capable, experienced people available to consult in every field imaginable. Say you want to buy a diamond, would you consult with your green grocer or Ace Hardware?

I've been very, very lucky in life. The only time I screwed up was when I was impulsive and determined.

Thank God that wasn't too often.

That's how I see the presidency. So I agree with you. It's not a one man show.

There are capable, experienced people available to consult in every field imaginable. Say you want to buy a diamond, would you consult with your green grocer or Ace Hardware?

I've been very, very lucky in life. The only time I screwed up was when I was impulsive and determined.

Thank God that wasn't too often.

That's how I see the presidency.
One of my favorite quotes is from Steve Jobs, who said, "we don't hire intelligent people and tell them what to do, we hire intelligent people to tell US what to do".

I really love this. .One of my favorite quotes is from Steve Jobs, who said, "we don't hire intelligent people and tell them what to do, we hire intelligent people to tell US what to do".

Somebody tells the Orange Jesus.

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

As we know polls are notoriously unreliable. Different poll, different result. But there has been an undeniable shift in sentiment since Uncle Joe dropped out. Dems are excited about having a candidate who has a chance to beat The Orange One.

Are folks just tired of the noise, the constant attacks, the false accusations, the criminal behavior, the vitriol, the crazy policy proposals, the record of failure, and the "me....me....me, look at poor me, they're after me," of trumpery?

I hope so. Cuz we have problems to solve and Individual 1 has no interest in solving them.
/—-/ I’m sure you libtards are worn out with your non stop baseless attacks. TDS must be draining waking up every morning screeching ORANGE MAN BAD.

I really love this. .One of my favorite quotes is from Steve Jobs, who said, "we don't hire intelligent people and tell them what to do, we hire intelligent people to tell US what to do".

Somebody tells the Orange Jesus.
That attitude requires, in practice, enough self esteem, maturity, intelligence and inner strength to defer to others.

Trump lacks those qualities. Completely.

Last edited:
Practice saying President Kamala Harris.
FB_IMG_1724153255034.jpg

You're mentally unstable.

Thrilled about Harris only after the Quitter in Chief was booted off the ticket. Millions of primary votes thrown in the trash in the name of democracy. You folks don't even try anymore.
Scamala doesn't even know she's already in power. She still thinks Trump is running the country? So do all other demofks. I watched the DNC and all they claimed was once in power this is what they will do! Odd, they are in power and aren't doing any of it right now!!!!

Practice saying President Kamala Harris.

The latest data revealed that employers added about 818,000 fewer jobs than previously estimated, marking a 30% reduction in job creation figures.

Wow, she lost 818,000 jobs when she accepted the nomination. Look at her progress!!!! hahahahaahahhahaaha

One day the cult leader is saying that Vice Presidents don't matter, the next day Kamala is Satan.

Trump and his Trumpsters are the biggest drama queens on the planet.
so you can point to her successes?

She just lost 818,000 jobs as she accepted the nomination.

The latest data revealed that employers added about 818,000 fewer jobs than previously estimated, marking a 30% reduction in job creation figures.

so you can point to her successes?

She just lost 818,000 jobs as she accepted the nomination.

"She just lost 818,000 jobs".

I'll just assume you're goofing around. If I took stuff like seriously, it would make me sad.

Forum List

Back