Has trump fatigue finally set in?

Thrilled about Harris only after the Quitter in Chief was booted off the ticket. Millions of primary votes thrown in the trash in the name of democracy. You folks don't even try anymore.
This is fake news snowflake whining about something that isn't even a thing.
Biden, the guy that primary voters chose, endorsed his running mate, the other person that they chose, to replace him on the ticket.
Nothing shady, dishonest, or nefarious about it. You MAGAt Trumptards are only parroting the weak-ass convicted felon candidate who is actually setting you up for his defeat by convincing you all (again) that if he loses it will only be because some kind of "cheating" took place.
It is kind of amusing watching this two-bit con man constantly manipulating his cultist sheeple into repeating every stupid mantra he comes up with.

Biden, the guy that primary voters chose, endorsed his running mate, the other person that they chose, to replace him on the ticket.
Nothing shady, dishonest, or nefarious about it. You MAGAt Trumptards are only parroting the weak-ass convicted felon candidate who is actually setting you up for his defeat by convincing you all (again) that if he loses it will only be because some kind of "cheating" took place.
It is kind of amusing watching this two-bit con man constantly manipulating his cultist sheeple into repeating every stupid mantra he comes up with.
Biden quit, that's a fact, not fake news. How dumb are you people? When the going gets tough, Democrats quit. That's all I need to know.

and your not being manipulated about harris?...6 months ago she was useless,now she is the fucking 2nd coming....lol....

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

As we know polls are notoriously unreliable. Different poll, different result. But there has been an undeniable shift in sentiment since Uncle Joe dropped out. Dems are excited about having a candidate who has a chance to beat The Orange One.

Are folks just tired of the noise, the constant attacks, the false accusations, the criminal behavior, the vitriol, the crazy policy proposals, the record of failure, and the "me....me....me, look at poor me, they're after me," of trumpery?

I hope so. Cuz we have problems to solve and Individual 1 has no interest in solving them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Who told you that 6 months ago she was useless?
You have to be careful not to fall for your own lies.
i saw shit on your sides TV stations talking about maybe biden should replace harris...
here is this.....“If you think that there is consensus among the people who want Joe Biden to leave.... that they will support Kamala, Vice President Harris, you would be mistaken,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said this week on a widely discussed social media post.

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

As we know polls are notoriously unreliable. Different poll, different result. But there has been an undeniable shift in sentiment since Uncle Joe dropped out. Dems are excited about having a candidate who has a chance to beat The Orange One.

Are folks just tired of the noise, the constant attacks, the false accusations, the criminal behavior, the vitriol, the crazy policy proposals, the record of failure, and the "me....me....me, look at poor me, they're after me," of trumpery?

I hope so. Cuz we have problems to solve and Individual 1 has no interest in solving them.

People were tired of after two days in office.

Do you mean is the guy fatigued or are Americans fatigued about him? Lefties hope it's both but Trump seems to be in his element on the campaign trail. On the other hand Kamila seems to be lost and unsure of herself and her agenda and the only thing keeping her afloat is the loyalty of the mainstream media. My guess is that if you want to talk about political fatigue you could point out that Americans are fatigued at the entire sorry Biden Harris mess.

Forum List

Back