God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

I told you the definition I was using for "faith" you can use "trust" instead or "confidence" if you prefer:
View attachment 999611

100%?

See above, we can use "trust" if you like going forward, or just "belief" but you objected that too if I recall.

Hmmm
Yes, you use the definition of faith that deals SPECIFICALLY with religion.

Belief in something for which there is no evidence.

Nothing is 100% accurate, but instruments that are well made are extremely close.

Close enough that you need extremely advanced instruments to better them.

Hmmmm, what?

It is a fact that the 737 Max problems are the result of bean counters and their desire to cut costs to an extreme. And the bean counters were allowed to take over by DEI hires.

Yes, you use the definition of faith that deals SPECIFICALLY with religion.
That's not correct, here it is again:

1724358278316.png

Belief in something for which there is no evidence.
No, "evidence" is not part of that definition, it says "proof". Did you not know that "evidence" and "proof" have different meanings?
Nothing is 100% accurate, but instruments that are well made are extremely close.
That's another statement belief, how did you prove that there is nothing that's 100% accurate?
Close enough that you need extremely advanced instruments to better them.
Let me ask, do you understand the difference between deductive and inductive reasoning?

That's not correct, here it is again:

View attachment 999627

No, "evidence" is not part of that definition, it says "proof". Did you not know that "evidence" and "proof" have different meanings?

That's another statement belief, how did you prove that there is nothing that's 100% accurate?

Let me ask, do you understand the difference between deductive and inductive reasoning?
Present evidence for a god.

Forum List

Back