If Harris somehow wins, will this mean the end of Primary voting for the Democratic Party?

I'd bet against them abandoning the primary system and going back to pre-1970s when only a dozen or so states held primaries in each party. Although it would bring back some good battles at their conventions similar to the Republicans electing themselves a Speaker of the House earlier this year.

I do expect we've seen the last of any candidate falling into a trap and agreeing to a debate held prior to the conventions.

I'd bet against them abandoning the primary system and going back to pre-1970s when only a dozen or so states held primaries in each party. Although it would bring back some good battles at their conventions similar to the Republicans electing themselves a Speaker of the House earlier this year.

I do expect we've seen the last of any candidate falling into a trap and agreeing to a debate held prior to the conventions.
That was set by the Dems to get rid of Biden.

Apparently, the Democrats don't like to choose their own candidates and would just as soon take instructions from those who rule the party. I don't think that Republicans would go for this as much.
No, MAGA is lead around by the nose by an old, demented, felon. The GOP is dead as long as trump rules

Forum List

Back