Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

1724975377029.png

Well Said.

Is this guy now deemed a traitor, from the cult.

BackAgain progressive hunter

That’s not “desecrating” the cemetary, you moron. That’s honoring the ones who were lost.

Please answer with saying I'm butthurt or a commie.

Then do it without cameras and TV.
What is the purpose of cameras and TV if one in there “honor” the ones that were lost?

Seriously, that’s the problem
It’s about trump, not about the ones that were lost

Trump Claims He's A Victim In The Alleged Dustup At Arlington National Cemetery​

Trump portrayed himself as the victim in the story about an altercation between his staffers and an Arlington National Cemetery employee this week. The Trump campaign was criticized by the U.S. military for the incident, in which his staff filmed Trump among the gravestones against cemetery policy. A Trump staffer allegedly shoved an employee who tried to ensure compliance with the rules.

Trump said family members of some of the 13 soldiers killed in the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2022 had asked him to use the cameras.

“Last night I read that I was using the site to politic, that I used it to politic — this all comes out of Washington,” Trump said in Michigan. “So I go there, they ask me to have a picture, and they say I was campaigning.”

The footage later appeared in a Trump campaign TikTok video.

“When you think about it,” Trump went on, “Joe Biden killed their children, by incompetence, should never have happened. Kamala killed their children. Just as though they had a gun in their hand, by gross incompetence.”

DON DEFIANT IN CEMETERY DUSTUP: I'M THE VICTIM!

Proving Yet Again,
trump cares about trump, and NOT our Military.
Pathetic......AGAIN.

And someone said earlier.....I just don't get the hate for trump.
All you got to do is watch and listen. The man is pure scum.

I will never understand the hate towards Trump... its media created but why does the media hate him so much?...

They're paid to hate him. It's that simple.

Do you think Trump hired a movie sirector
Yes, he brought his campaign workers to film and make a campaign ad.
Did you MISS the ad.
Are you denying he posted a campaign ad from Arlington.
Dear Lord.

That’s not “desecrating” the cemetary, you moron. That’s honoring the ones who were lost.

What is the purpose of cameras and TV if one is there to “honor” the ones that were lost?

Yes, he brought his campaign workers to film and make a campaign ad.
Did you MISS the ad.
Are you denying he posted a campaign ad from Arlington.
Dear Lord.

What is the purpose of cameras and TV if one is there to “honor” the ones that were lost?

both can be true at one time,,

trump respects the military which has been proven time and time again
and he had photographers there to show the public how much he cares,,

I guess the only way you think he can show respect to them is by sending them off to die in useless wars and then ignoring them after they are hurt or killed like biden and harris does time after time,,

Trump never passes up an opportunity for self-promotion. His campaign took advantage of the anniversary of troop loss in Afghanistan by organizing a photo op at Arlington Cemetary with the lost soldier's families. Make no mistake. His PR people thought up and organized that ceremony specifically for publicity. There is nothing that self-promoting narcissist won't do for publicity.

Kamala and Joe were invited. They did not attend because they were in charge of that disaster.

Forum List

Back