DeSantis 2024

But Desantis is a communist.
anyone that supports putin and kim jong-un like thuggish trump is a communist, and fat desantis is one of them..

1650765950139.png

Trump is a 1,000% improvement over Dem assholes, deal with it snowflakes.

Not when it comes to spending our kids kids kids futures. Where do you think all this inflation come from? LMAO.. One year of Biden spending, that's still not even close to what Trump spent, and you still only blame Biden. Man, you're a real loyalist.

LMAO.. You're supporting the guy who issued the first mandates & lockdowns. The guy who helped rush the vaccine & Fauci down our throats.
The guy who couldn't help his spending habits with our money. Who's still close friends with the Clintons. Who supports warrantless spying on Americans. Who supports the same trade agreement we've always had with China. The only difference is a little wording. The same NAFTA bs, with a little different wording.
He's a north eastern liberal shoe salesman who sold you a pair of Nikie's. And you still haven't figured out you didn't get Nike's.

Not when it comes to spending our kids kids kids futures. Where do you think all this inflation come from? LMAO.. One year of Biden spending, that's still not even close to what Trump spent, and you still only blame Biden. Man, you're a real loyalist.

LMAO.. You're supporting the guy who issued the first mandates & lockdowns. The guy who helped rush the vaccine & Fauci down our throats.
The guy who couldn't help his spending habits with our money. Who's still close friends with the Clintons. Who supports warrantless spying on Americans. Who supports the same trade agreement we've always had with China. The only difference is a little wording. The same NAFTA bs, with a little different wording.
He's a north eastern liberal shoe salesman who sold you a pair of Nikie's. And you still haven't figured out you didn't get Nike's.
^^^ what Dem desperation looks like. You don't understand what Trump's economic strategy was clearly. :itsok:

^^^ what Dem desperation looks like. You don't understand what Trump's economic strategy was clearly. :itsok:

Trumps economic strategy.

1650809757264.png
1650809846628.png

BTW, I'm not a democrat. Not a liberal. Not a progressive. You're name calling is childishly irrelevant and exposes just how little you republican loyalist actually care about the USD value, inflation and living within our means.
In short, you can't call yourselves conservatives anymore. You're lying if you do.

Last edited:
Trumps economic strategy.

View attachment 635536 View attachment 635537

BTW, I'm not a democrat. Not a liberal. Not a progressive. You're name calling is childishly irrelevant and exposes just how little you republican loyalist actually care about the USD value, inflation and living within our means.
In short, you can't call yourselves conservatives anymore. You're lying if you do.
Oh FFS you need to wake up. Long before Trump was elected those idiots in DC borrowed and spent us into a black hole so deep the only, ONLY option now is to aggressively grow our way out. Trump understood that, you don't.

Oh FFS you need to wake up. Long before Trump was elected those idiots in DC borrowed and spent us into a black hole so deep the only, ONLY option now is to aggressively grow our way out. Trump understood that, you don't.

Trump planned to dig us out of a hole? LMAO.. Genius. SMH.

Reagan tried that, and it gave us 4 tax increases and 17 debt ceiling increases. It doesn't friggin work. Stop letting Trump do the thinking for you.
All of Trumps borrowing and spending is one big reason why inflation is so high now.

Reagan tried that, and it gave us 4 tax increases and 17 debt ceiling increases. It doesn't friggin work. Stop letting Trump do the thinking for you.
All of Trumps borrowing and spending is one big reason why inflation is so high now.
Nice try, what's the matter trying to blame Putin for Biden's disaster failed? LMAO

The gloabalist have accelerated the dollar dying since 9/11. And all you can do is FIND ALL FAULT WITH TRUMP..............LMAO

The plannedemic was a clusterfuck from hell.........our economy was ROARING...........Globalist couldn't have it and had to fuck the world over a high survival rate virus.

The DEBT cannot BE PAID BACK NOW............'They will RESET THE WORLD SOON........it will not be pretty.......Actions now are a Seige to weaken all before they put the final screws in everyone.

Face it Trump worshippers, Trump is just another north eastern liberal with a republican label.
DeSantis is a real Conservative
Neither of them are Traditional Conservatives.

I agree that Trump is NOT the appropriate option for 2024. You’ll get absolutely no argument from me on that issue.

DeSantis is really no better in my mind. He has no more Traditional Conservative resume than Trump does.

Unfortunately I don’t know who the alternative is. I’m not sure there is one; which scares me even more.

Disagreed with the premise.

DeSantis is not a conservative.

DeSantis is another opportunistic politician who is trying his hand at the right's fake populism. He's a phony and a conman just like Trump who wants power but has no idea what to do with it.
That sonofabitch you voted for (Mr. Potatohead) is a corrupt, incompetent and bat shit crazy child molester.

Why? Because Trump:

Spent like a drunken progressive. He didn't even try to cut spending. Didn't even try to balance the budget.
He funded Planned Parenthood.
He banned bump stocks, which is an assault on our 2A.
His tax cuts were BS. Especially when you consider the deductions that were stripped. I've paid more since Trumps tax cuts were put in place than I did with Obama.
$350 billion weapons deal with Saudi was anti American
He gave billions to Ukraine
His trade deal with Mexico was BS.
His trade deal with China was BS.
We're still in Nato.
He didn't pardon Julian Assange.
He forced the vaccine down our throats and started the first lock downs

Face it Trump worshippers, Trump is just another north eastern liberal with a republican label.
DeSantis is a real Conservative.
Will DeSantis promise to build a wall with Mexico's money and then break that promise or will he come up with some entirely new ones to fool his ever-gullible followers?

Disagreed with the premise.

DeSantis is not a conservative.

Very few politicians nowadays are real Conservatives.

They all seem to believe in big government and the welfare state to a certain degree.

Some Republicans like DeSantis are a lot better than any Democrat and most other mainstream Republicans but at the end of the day they are just the more moderate wing of a Liberal leaning political establishment.

Forum List

Back