Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

There are 400,000,000 guns in the hands of Americans. Less than 20,000 murders by guns per year. Even gun banners such as yourself can do that math.
If that's your standard for success, don't go into finance. But I can't really see what the GA school, cops or fbi could have done much differently. We've chosen the path we're on. Perhaps some gun storage requirements. Perhaps some mandated gun safety (shooting) classes for minors. We used to have boy scouts and retired military.

Vance has said that school shootings are just a fact of life.

Clearly the is just an admission that they are powerless, right?
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask those in power who can actually do something about it what they propose to do? I think so.

Sigh .. what a stupid comment. Guns aren't the problem. Mental illness, which is the predominant trend we see for those committing mass shootings. Why go after a symptom when you can target the underlying problem?

Removing guns doesn't solve the problem ..
"Guns not the problem" say people in only country where schools are regularly shot up.

If that's your standard for success, don't go into finance.

Not success, but reality for the claim that the "gun culture" is "out of control." Five times as many people die from the fentanyl that Harris has let flood the country. I'd say that is out of control and is something that can realistically be stopped.

Clearly the is just an admission that they are powerless, right?
Your question should be aimed at Biden/Harris. They have been in office for nearly four years and presided over at least 17 school shootings (2021-2023). What have they done. They clearly have shown that they are powerless beyond lip service. Maybe they should address the problem--it isn't the gun.

Completely relevant. You're the one claiming the "gun culture" is out of control. You are doing so only out of emotions not based on facts.
I’ll mark you down as one of the guys who believes school shootings are just a fact of life then.

No big deal. Moving on.

Forum List

Back