Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

85% of Americans payed less taxes with Trump's tax cuts. Are 85% of Americans wealthy?
No one is arguing that.
What is being discussed in the affects of Tax Cuts.

Tax Cuts definitely, 100% FACT, Help the Rich more than any other.
And Yes, the RICH still pay more in tax than the Homeless.

Tell me Mr Tax Guy.
Person A made $100,000 in the year before trumps tax cuts and also made $100,000 the year the trump tax cuts were implemented.

What was the difference in FIT paid?

Do it with other numbers too.
Like $50,000
Like $250,000

Do it with different Family setups
Like 3 children under 10
Like No Children
Like Married or Divorced.

Tell us Mr Answer guy.

Weekly ..

Daily at my current employer

That's not the point .. we shouldn't be expected to accept a fantasy as reality, and that's exactly what Democrats have crafted, embraced and expected.
Are these weekly contacts
Children or Adults?
Clients or Co-Workers?

thoughts & prayers ...
now get over it.

I like…
“Here’s 10 million more human cockroaches from our south to maim, rape and murder our daughters, to poison our sons with fentanyl….now get over it.”
IMG_2563.jpeg

Argument by stamping your feets again. LOL

Yup. It's all about me. How about this, you don't want to discuss the topic like and adult and support your arguments with data and facts, you can take your faux concern about children and shove it where the sun don't shine. We're done.

Have a blessed day.
Thoughts and prayers Rawley.

Hells bells. Trump was a victim of an isolated young male with an obsession with guns and mass murderers and he still doesn’t give a fuck about it.

Nothing will change. Ever.

Are these weekly contacts
Children or Adults?
Clients or Co-Workers?
Employees ...

And it's not limited to employment. Going into the local grocery stores where there has been a confrontation because I addressed the trans-testicle female cashier as 'yes sir'

What world are you living in?

Versus being a sovereignty hating globalist puke putting Mexico’s people ahead of our sons and daughters?
Gee….I wonder why EVERYONE legit hates the fucking guts of purple hair loons.

donny had his psychophants in the house refuse to bring the border bill to the floor for a vote - 'cause it would have given biden a win.

so 'closing the border' is not really a problemo for y'all as long as you can use it to yer advantage.

And it's not limited to employment. Going into the local grocery stores where there has been a confrontation because I addressed the trans-testicle female cashier as 'yes sir'

What world are you living in?
I'm just trying to understand YOUR world, one in constant confrontation.

When I go to the Store, I don't demand that anyone calls me Mr. or Sir.

It appears that you can't just IGNORE the transperson, you want the awkward situation.

I'm just trying to understand YOUR world, one in constant confrontation.

When I go to the Store, I don't demand that anyone calls me Mr. or Sir.

It appears that you can't just IGNORE the transperson, you want the awkward situation.
It's not my world .. it's the reality of the outcome that democrats have established and you support. Why would an individual ignore the reality of things? Is that your strategy? It doesn't impact you so it's okay?

Forum List

Back