Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

First, you have to change the constitution, before you can change the law.
Second, outlawing guns will be as affective as outlawing alcohol or outlawing being gay has been.

It is relatively easy to print your own guns.
Other nations have solved a problem we still struggle with--well those of us who live in reality struggle with it anyway.

True; the constitution allows for these weekly bloodbaths and there isn’t anything we can do to change it because gun nuts get to vote too.

Yeah...I haven’t read a lot of his shit...does he always make every argument about this? Seems really specific to him.
I am arguing his logic. I couldn't think of anything else against the law that could be simulated online, or I would've used it instead.

I dont hate homosexuals unless they endanger children

But I dont accept or condone their perverted lifestyle under any conditions
Your obsession with them is bizarre.

Why else would you bring up your hatred in this thread?

Vance has said that school shootings are just a fact of life.

Clearly the is just an admission that they are powerless, right?

It's hard when the FBI encourages it and worse when a Political Party tries to use it to ban all citizens from having guns.

Look at Raskin, he used the USSS Trump Assassination attempt as a commercial against AR-15.

Can you imagine if the democrats were successful and CNN had it all taped?

"The following is quite graphic, we encourage families to bring their children into the room before replaying, for the 643th time today, the glorious Trump Assassination" -- CNN

Vance has said that school shootings are just a fact of life.

Clearly the is just an admission that they are powerless, right?
Whatever Vance says is better than what Biden/Harris ARE doing, which is exactly NOTHING. Notice you don't give a damn about the Biden/Harris disaster. Why is that?

Liar, history proved the individual right to bear arms. Hamilton was killed by a privately owned pistol. You folks keep pretending you understand the Constitution better than those who signed it. It makes you look more foolish than usual.
And when did the founders say that everyone needs guns so they can overthrow the government?

I am arguing his logic. I couldn't think of anything else against the law that could be simulated online, or I would've used it instead.
200w.gif

Might make right. In order for civilizations, like ours, to protect thee meek, we use the might of Police and the Military to enforce Law and Order. It is because of the might of Police and the Military that you can have the illusion that might doesn't make right.
School shooters exert their might upon the innocents they gun down.

Their might does not make them right.

Never happened.

You’ve got to admire the precision...75% exactly.

Could you imagine if either were remotely true?
awww .. so sad to present you with the reality:

Migrants flooding NYC’s justice system — making up ‘75% of arrests in Midtown’ — as ‘pathetic’ sanctuary city laws handcuff cops

Police sources shared with The Post a staggering estimate that as many as 75% of the people they’ve been arresting in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes like assault, robbery and domestic violence are migrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is more than 60%, sources there estimate.

And when did the founders say that everyone needs guns so they can overthrow the government?
Don't try and change the topic. The Founders governed and individual ownership of firearms was never in doubt. Anyway, read some history on Jefferson, the Federalist Papers, and a slew of other things that cover the opinions of those that signed the Constitution. Pretending you understand it better than they did only makes you look foolish.

Forum List

Back