Israeli Torture And Rape

What's a "lie"? I did not say the Zionists were doing any of those things. I can show you hard evidence that the comparison of Jewish nationalism with Nazism is not new, it predates the creation of the state of Israel.

Here is a British intelligence record from before the start of WW2, before the holocaust, ten years before the state of Israel was recognized:

View attachment 1007461

It talks about an organization "The Jewish Military Organization". It says the organization seeks to "take action against Arabs, should the opportunity arise" - once again, this is TEN YEARS before the state of Israel, before any partition plan, before the UN existed.

It talks of an "extensive secret organization throughout Palestine formed on Nazi lines"

Do you really not grasp the magnitude of this kind of evidence (there's lots more)? This is PROOF that aspects of Nazi ideology was a direct influence on militant Zionism, this information came from a Jew.

So, awfully sorry Lisa, but the comparison is not new, it predates the creation of the state and militant Jews adopted Nazi practices.

Some Jews are comparable to Nazis, if that offends you then tough.

That's not true, I've called nationalist Croats Nazis for example and even written that in newspapers.

Incredible, so you are best placed to judge what's actually offensive to Muslims while insisting only you can judge what's offensive to Jews.

We should see too, that there are Jews who are not offended by Zionism being compared to Nazism, e.g. Noam Chomsky, Hajo Meyer, Gerald Kauffman and ...
What difference does it make if the comparison is new? Such a comparison is vehemently antisemitic, certainly untrue, and designed to target and cause distress to the very people who suffered under Nazism.

And you are doing it.

I would make an analogy: it is somewhat like saying to a rape victim “you’re acting like a rapist” when she hasn’t raped anyone - OR telling other people she is acting like a rapist. It is targeting her in such a way as to cause the most offense, and not applied to anyone else. Just the rape victim.

There is no question that comparing Jews to Nazis (even the silly qualifier that “some” are like Nazis) is vehemently antisemitic. The question that remains is whether, in light of the skyrocketing hate crimes against Jews, particularly Jewish students, USMB wants to provide a platform to these antisemites to spread the anti-Jew propaganda, or whether it wants to take steps to stop the most virulent form of antisemitism from advancing as part of its endeavor to be less tolerant of it on this site.

What difference does it make if the comparison is new? Such a comparison is vehemently antisemitic,
Only to an ultrasemite like you.
certainly untrue, and designed to target and cause distress to the very people who suffered under Nazism.
You didn't suffer under Nazism, this man did though yet you in an antisemitic rage called him a "self loathing Jew" that's pretty damn disrespectful.

You're a danger, infected with a sickness, and your ideas and beliefs and ideology are no better than the Nazis.

Only to an ultrasemite like you.

You didn't suffer under Nazism, this man did though yet you in an antisemitic rage called him a "self loathing Jew".

So you found a guy. How does that negate the U.S. Department of State’s definition of antisemitism, which includes comparing Israel or Jews to Nazis?

Also. Have you accused Muslims of acting like Nazis? Why not?

I am waiting on the ruling as to whether antisemites will be permitted this platform to spread their antisemitic lies and propaganda, specifically as it relates to the Jews to Nazis comparison.

Until then, I will no longer be replying to the Jew-haters.

So you found a guy.
Yes, if you'd bothered to actually look these people wouldn't be a surprise to you, you're just naive.
How does that negate the U.S. Department of State’s definition of antisemitism, which includes comparing Israel or Jews to Nazis?
Here's how that definition begins:
Read the full text of the IHRA’s non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism and learn more about this important tool with the related resources and FAQs below.

Also. Have you accused Muslims of acting like Nazis? Why not?
I would do if there reasonable grounds for it, did you have anyone/anyplace in particular, in mind?

Yes, if you'd bothered to actually look these people wouldn't be a surprise to you, you're just naive.

Here's how that definition begins:

I would do if there reasonable grounds for it, did you have anyone/anyplace in particular, in mind?
This vid says it all what the Zionists are about.

Aljazeera is your source? No wonder you hate Jews!
You deranged xenophobe, it's an interview with Jews one of them being the son of Avraham Stern, you f*****g bigoted dingabt. You seem to know zero about the history of this whole issue, you're a disgusting racist an extreme ultrasemite.

Last edited:
This entire thread should be closed. The antisemites are starting in with their screaming profanity and false accusations, and bringing the discourse down to Stormfront level.

This entire thread should be closed. The antisemites are starting in with their screaming profanity and false accusations, and bringing the discourse down to Stormfront level.

Why? so you can silence those who call out the crimes of the Zionist regime?

I should add torture to the list of similarities between Zionist Israel and the Third Reich:

Everyone of these is an easily verified fact.
  • The Third Reich justified itself by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies itself by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified itself by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism, Jewry
  • The Zionist state justifies itself by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
  • The Third Reich routinely used torture against Jews detained without charge.
  • The Zionist state routinely uses torture against Palestinians detained without charge.

Why? so you can silence those who call out the crimes of the Zionist regime?

Al Jazeera….funded by Qatar….same group who is hiring agitators to assault Jewish students on campus.

You are likely paid by them to spread your antisemitic propoganda.

Al Jazeera….funded by Qatar….same group who is hiring agitators to assault Jewish students on campus.
May I see the evidence you have that Al-Jazeera is paying people to assault Jews in the United States? If you do please share it, I will condemn it without hesitation.

If this is just another desperate conspiracy theory though, then you must expect to be condemned for making the unfounded claim.

Shusha

You flagged my post as "Fake" so please tell me, which of these claims is fake? I've seen compelling evidence for every single one:
  • The Third Reich justified itself by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies itself by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified itself by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism, Jewry
  • The Zionist state justifies itself by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
  • The Zionist state routinely uses torture against Palestinians detained without charge
  • The Third Reich used rape of male Jewish prisoners as a form of punishment (unconfirmed)
  • The Zionist state uses rape of male Palestinian prisoners as a form of punishment

Last edited:
Shusha

You flagged my post as "Fake" so please tell me, which of these claims is fake? I've seen compelling evidence for every single one:
  • The Zionist state routinely uses torture against Palestinians detained without charge.
Everything that starts with "The Zionist state..."

Forum List

Back