Israeli Torture And Rape

The Scumbags shot an American women dead today.
You need to start linking.

I do know the scumbags shot an American Jew and five other hostages this weekend, but you skip right over that in your effort to make the Jews look like the bad guys.

There is NO comparison between the Jews and the Muslim terrorists. Shame on you for spreading antisemitism.

Fuck the Israelis! They don't deserve a country!
^^^ and this is why Jews NEED a country of our own. Far too much antisemitism in the world, as we see by the distorted view of the HAMAS-initiated war.

Maybe the Palestinians don’t deserve a country after what they did to the innocent Jews on Oct 7th, hmmmm?

^^^ and this is why Jews NEED a country of our own. Far too much antisemitism in the world, as we see by the distorted view of the HAMAS-initiated war.

Maybe the Palestinians don’t deserve a country after what they did to the innocent Jews on Oct 7th, hmmmm?
You have a country of your own! And just like the Nazis of Germany, you want your country to be only of your kind?

Palestinians are not welcome!

You need to start linking.

I do know the scumbags shot an American Jew and five other hostages this weekend, but you skip right over that in your effort to make the Jews look like the bad guys.

There is NO comparison between the Jews and the Muslim terrorists. Shame on you for spreading antisemitism.
You can shove your anti semitism smear up your arse.

You have a country of your own! And just like the Nazis of Germany, you want your country to be only of your kind?

Palestinians are not welcome!
1) Comparing Jews to Nazis is blatantly antisemitic, and the next time you do it, you will be reported.

2) Israel is not “only of our kind.” More than 20% of Israeli citizens are Muslim. Did you not know that? OTOH, many Arab countries drove the Jews off their own land (and stole their property), rendering many Muslim countries essentially Judenfrei.

So why is it you lie and say that Israel is only for Jews, when 20% are Muslim - and then omit that there are many Muslim country that have essentially NO Jews?

Last edited:
1) Comparing Jews to Nazis is blatantly antisemitic, and the next time you do it, you will be reported.
What about comparing some Jews to Nazis as Lord Kauffman does in this speech from twenty years ago, are you going to report him?

Sorry lady, we have free speech here in the US and silencing the comparing of political ideologies is the very last thing you should be seeking to do, you'd get away with this treachery in Israel but this isn't Israel.

2) Israel is not “only of our kind.” More than 20% of Israeli citizens are Muslim. Did you not know that? OTOH, many Arab countries drove the Jews off their own land (and stole their property), rendering many Muslim countries essentially Judenfrei.

This is the official Israeli national emblem, it looks very Jewish doesn't it, it exclusively reflects Jewish culture and identity and nobody else.

1725642594243.png

So why is it you lie and say that Israel is only for Jews, when 20% are Muslim - and then omit that there are many Muslim country that have essentially NO Jews?
You're the liar actually, here's Rudy Rochman saying what you are saying talking about things that benefit Palestinians like not joining the army and so on, followed by Prof. Noam Chomsky correcting his understanding, I positioned it for you, just click to hear Rochman begin:

What about comparing some Jews to Nazis as Lord Kauffman does in this speech from twenty years ago, are you going to report him?

Sorry lady, we have free speech here in the US and silencing the comparing of political ideologies is the very last thing you should be seeking to do, you'd get away with this treachery in Israel but this isn't Israel.

This is the official Israeli national emblem, it looks very Jewish doesn't it, it exclusively reflects Jewish culture and identity and nobody else.

View attachment 1007429

You're the liar actually, here's Rudy Rochman saying what you are saying, followed by Prof. Noam Chomsky correcting his understanding, I positioned it for you, just click to hear Rochman begin:

Comparing Jews to Nazis meets the definition of antisemitism, and I will continue to call it out in an effort of negating the anti-Jew sentiment you espouse, and advance.

Comparing Jews to Nazis meets the definition of antisemitism.
That all depends on which definition one chooses to use, I certainly wouldn't use the Zionists definition any more than I'd rely on a Nazi definition of ant-Nazi.

and I will continue to call it out in an effort of negating the anti-Jew sentiment you espouse, and advance.
Do not confuse Jewish sentiments with Jewish nationalism's sentiments.

Did you listen to either Kauffman or Chomsky?

That all depends on which definition one chooses to use, I certainly wouldn't use the Zionists definition any more than I'd rely on a Nazi definition of ant-Nazi.

There aren’t different shades of what Nazi means. And comparing Jews to them, especially after what the Nazis DID to the Jews, is doubly insulting - which of course is why you like to do it.
Do not confuse Jewish sentiments with Jewish nationalism's sentiments.

Wanting a country free from antisemitic power makes sense to me.
Did you listen to either Kauffman or Chomsky?
Why would I listen to a 20-year-old tape you dredged up of a self-loathing Jew?

There aren’t different shades of what Nazi means. And comparing Jews to them, especially after what the Nazis DID to the Jews, is doubly insulting - which of course is why you like to do it.
Why should just Jews be granted the privilege of never being comparable to the Nazis, don't you think comparing any society to the Nazis should be banned? What about banning people who compare Islam to Nazism, is that not an insult to Muslims?
Why would I listen to a 20-year-old tape you dredged up of a self-loathing Jew?
To hear what he has to say, you dredge up stuff from eighty years ago all the time.

Can I call you a "self loathing Jew" if I want? It seems OK since you say it often.

Why should just Jews be granted the privilege of never being comparable to the Nazis, don't you think comparing any society to the Nazis should be banned? What about banning people who compare Islam to Nazism, is that not an insult to Muslims?

To hear what he has to say, you dredge up stuff from eighty years ago all the time.

Can I call you a "self loathing Jew" if I want? It seems OK since you say it often.
Because it is a LIE. Jews are not rounding up people, putting them in cattle cars, and gassing them to death.

The ONLY reason you and other antisemites call Jews “Nazis” is because a) it is an attempt to demonize a people whom you hate, and b) it is the most offensive thing to call a Jew.

You do not call any other member of a minority a Nazi - just the Jews.

And calling Muslims “Nazis” - which of course you haven’t done - does not carry the same vomit level of offense as it does to Jews, given what your people did to them.

Forum List

Back