Israeli Torture And Rape

TRAITOR!
1725627354844.png

This will warm the cockles of your black heart and empty head.

Israel has dropped almost 80,000 tons of explosives

And only killed 40,000 people, according to the terrorists.
2 tons to kill each one? It's like they're not even trying.
If I wanted to kill all the Arabs in Gaza, I'd kill hundreds with each ton.

I remember early on in the war when there was talk of doing a hostage exchange, and many people realized for the first time that Israel just happens to have thousands of Palestinian hostages to exchange.
Omg. Those are NOT Palestinian “hostages”. They are Islamic terrorists who were caught by Israel, and serving prison sentences.

Just how brainwashed against Jews ARE you liberals? Shame on you for comparing innocent Jewish civilians to Muslim terrorists.

Let’s just assume HAMAS is telling the truth. At least half those killed were HAMAS cockroaches, so that’s 20,000 non-terrorists dead. Of the 20,000, at least half were used as shields or placed where munitions were stored, in order to drive the number higher and make Israel look bad.

So, that’s 10,000 collateral damage - along the lines of Russian civilians killed by Ukraine when Russia invaded. (Notice when Ukrainians kill civilians, not a word. Only a problem if the Jews do it.)

Now for the math. There are 2 million Palestinians in Gaza, most of whom cheered the Oct 7th massacre and support their leaders goal to keep killing Jews. Even so, the Israelis, thanks to their superior morals and restraint, have killed only 0.5% of the Palestinians, and in now way were the civilians targeted. Collateral damage occurs in all wars.

A “genocide” that leaves 99.5% of the group alive is NOT a genocide, but an antisemitic lie intended to drive hatred toward Jews.

Why do you accept the death toll provided Hamas? Are you stupid?

Rhetorical!

Omg. Those are NOT Palestinian “hostages”. They are Islamic terrorists who were caught by Israel, and serving prison sentences.

Just how brainwashed against Jews ARE you liberals? Shame on you for comparing innocent Jewish civilians to Muslim terrorists.
No they are not, the Israelis have made thousands of arbitrary arrests with no charge or trial, many have been held for years in prison including Children, stop lying.

So why is your Country supporting those Islamic terrorists killing Syrians? Bill Clinton supported them in Bosnia you supported them in Kosovo you support them in the Caucasus, i suppose it all depends on who they hack heads off and murder.
I’m not a fan of US foreign policy. The US has an agenda in the ME. At this point, I don’t really care about the distinction between Islamic groups.

Forum List

Back