All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Again, let's say for argument that some black gang-bangers took over your town, and forced you to live in a shanty town on the outskirts of it.
Jewish immigrants to what became Israel were usually more intelligent than the Palestinians. They did not force the Palestinians out violently, like the black gang-bangers you admire; they out competed them academically and economically, so the Palestinians could no longer afford to live there. It is called "gentrification." It happens all the time in the United States.

Jewish immigrants to what became Israel did not need to initiate the use of violence. They only used violence when they were attacked by those who could not compete with them intellectually.

Dude, you are being completely dishonest. Of course they came armed, and they had the commonwealth troops backing them.

1920 Nebi Musa riots​

By 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, 4 April 1920, 60,000–70,000 Arabs had congregated in the city square for the Nebi Musa festival, and groups had been attacking Jews in the Old City's alleys for over an hour.[citation needed] A speech marked by anti-Zionist rhetoric was delivered by Amin al-Husayni from the balcony of the Arab Club. Musa al-Husayni, his uncle, the mayor, was also with him and spoke from the municipal building's balcony in similar terms...

The crowd reportedly shouted "Independence! Independence!" and "Palestine is our land, the Jews are our dogs!"[1] Arab police joined in applause, and violence started.[15] The local Arab population ransacked the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem. The Torath Chaim Yeshiva was raided, and Torah scrolls were torn and thrown on the floor, and the building then set alight.[1] During the next three hours, 160 Jews were injured.[15]

Khalil al-Sakakini witnessed the eruption of violence in the Old City:

"[A] riot broke out, the people began to run about and stones were thrown at the Jews. The shops were closed and there were screams. … I saw a Zionist soldier covered in dust and blood. … Afterwards, I saw one Hebronite approach a Jewish shoeshine boy, who hid behind a sack in one of the wall's comers next to Jaffa Gate, and take his box and beat him over the head. He screamed and began to run, his head bleeding and the Hebronite left him and returned to the procession. … The riot reached its zenith. All shouted, "Muhammad's religion was born with the sword". … I

JoeB131, if you had a college degree in history you would know this.

JoeB131, if you had a college degree in history you would know this.
I have a college degree, and even the Jew professors who ran UIC didn't consider this MINOR incident that important.

My point stands. The British spent the 1920's relocating the Jewish Refuse of Europe in Palestine, and the Palestinians didn't take it well.

I have a college degree, and even the Jew professors who ran UIC didn't consider this MINOR incident that important.

My point stands. The British spent the 1920's relocating the Jewish Refuse of Europe in Palestine, and the Palestinians didn't take it well.
Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population. You could put all the "Jewish Refuse of Europe" into a telephone booth, and still have room for yourself.

Jews fight well when they are attacked, but they would rather compete intellectually.

"Colonel Richard Meinertzhagen, former head of British military intelligence in Cairo, and later chief political officer for Palestine and Syria, wrote in his diary that British officials “incline towards the exclusion of Zionism in Palestine.” The British encouraged the Palestinians to attack the Jews. According to Meinertzhagen, Col. Bertie Harry Waters-Taylor (financial adviser to the military administration in Palestine 1919–23) met with el-Husseini in 1920, a few days before Easter, and told him that “he had a great opportunity at Easter to show the world…that Zionism was unpopular not only with the Palestine administration but in Whitehall.” He added that “if disturbances of sufficient violence occurred in Jerusalem at Easter, both General [Louis] Bols [chief administrator in Palestine, 1919–20] and General [Edmund] Allenby [commander of the Egyptian force, 1917–19, then high commissioner of Egypt] would advocate the abandonment of the Jewish Home. Waters-Taylor explained that freedom could only be attained through violence.” (Richard Meinertzhagen, Middle East Diary 1917–1956, (London: The Cresset Press, 1959), pp. 49, 82, 97.)

El-Husseini took the colonel’s advice and instigated a riot. The British withdrew their troops and the Jewish police from Jerusalem, allowing the Arab mob to attack Jews and loot their shops. Because of el-Husseini’s overt role in instigating the pogrom, the British decided to arrest him. He escaped, however, and was sentenced to ten years in absentia.

A year later, some British Arabists convinced High Commissioner Herbert Samuel to pardon el-Husseini and to appoint him Mufti (a cleric in charge of Jerusalem’s Islamic holy places). By contrast, Vladimir Jabotinsky and several followers, who had formed a Jewish defense organization during the unrest, were sentenced to 15 years. They were released a few months later"

feel free to argue with historians.

Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population. You could put all the "Jewish Refuse of Europe" into a telephone booth, and still have room for yourself.

Jews fight well when they are attacked, but they would rather compete intellectually.
Yeah, if you think beating up a third world people that the British already pummelled for you is brave, have at it, I guess.

I don't think it's very brave.

"Colonel Richard Meinertzhagen, former head of British military intelligence in Cairo, and later chief political officer for Palestine and Syria, wrote in his diary that British officials “incline towards the exclusion of Zionism in Palestine.” The British encouraged the Palestinians to attack the Jews. According to Meinertzhagen, Col. Bertie Harry Waters-Taylor (financial adviser to the military administration in Palestine 1919–23) met with el-Husseini in 1920, a few days before Easter, and told him that “he had a great opportunity at Easter to show the world…that Zionism was unpopular not only with the Palestine administration but in Whitehall.” He added that “if disturbances of sufficient violence occurred in Jerusalem at Easter, both General [Louis] Bols [chief administrator in Palestine, 1919–20] and General [Edmund] Allenby [commander of the Egyptian force, 1917–19, then high commissioner of Egypt] would advocate the abandonment of the Jewish Home. Waters-Taylor explained that freedom could only be attained through violence.” (Richard Meinertzhagen, Middle East Diary 1917–1956, (London: The Cresset Press, 1959), pp. 49, 82, 97.)

El-Husseini took the colonel’s advice and instigated a riot. The British withdrew their troops and the Jewish police from Jerusalem, allowing the Arab mob to attack Jews and loot their shops. Because of el-Husseini’s overt role in instigating the pogrom, the British decided to arrest him. He escaped, however, and was sentenced to ten years in absentia.

A year later, some British Arabists convinced High Commissioner Herbert Samuel to pardon el-Husseini and to appoint him Mufti (a cleric in charge of Jerusalem’s Islamic holy places). By contrast, Vladimir Jabotinsky and several followers, who had formed a Jewish defense organization during the unrest, were sentenced to 15 years. They were released a few months later"

feel free to argue with historians.
Sure.. Balfour Declaration. It was official British Policy to settle European Jews in Palestine. It was a stupid idea, but the British excel in stupid ideas.

Yeah, if you think beating up a third world people that the British already pummelled for you is brave, have at it, I guess.

I don't think it's very brave.
The Palestinians thought the rest of the Arab world would support them. As more Arab countries establish diplomatic relations with Israel, that hope is fading.

Balfour Declaration.

Done.

All the other inside baseball of playing the Jews and Arabs off against each other is kind of meaningless. This is the kind of chaos the British Empire spread all over the world before it was mercifully put out of our misery.
Thanks for not replying to my refutation of your claim.

Well, you can tell yourself that.

Do you think the corrupt MOnarchies selling out the Zionists will be around in 20 years? They're gone as soon as the oil runs out.
When the oil runs out it does not matter what Arabs think or want to do.

Destroying Israel will not help the Arabs, but it might give them a sugar high.

I am hopeful that there will be an Israel - Arab alliance against Iran.

Forum List

Back