Right-Wing Influencer Network Tenet Media Spread PUTIN Disinformation

Not the point. They were major influencers in the MAGAsphere whether you listened to them or not.

#WAKEUP
If the accusations are true they will not remain major influencers much longer

Do you think I owe you something for what they may have done?

If the accusations are true they will not remain major influencers much longer

Do you think I owe you something for what they may have done?
Perhaps an admission that Ukraine-hate has been spoon fed to Trump supporters by paid shills.

#NOTHOLDINGMYBREATH

Perhaps an admission that Ukraine-hate has been spoon fed to Trump supporters by paid shills.

#NOTHOLDINGMYBREATH
MAGAs are not one size fits all

There is more to MAGA than 3 youtubers

I dont agree that Ukraine deserves to be overrun by russia

But not everyone who opposes support for Ukraine is a russian bot

Was when Hillary was selling Uranium.................
None of the uranium ever left the USA, silly one! (I too at one time thought so, myself).

But it is Sold only to Americans, within America, for use... No harm done, or could be done, by their purchase of the Canadian owned mine in the USA, by the Russians. The restrictions on the mine selling its uranium, kept the sale of uranium mined safe and secure....no matter a Canadian, a Russian or someone Chinese, owning the mine.....is what I've read up on it....

If you can show me specifically which videos were allegedly paid for by the russians it would be helpful and could make a difference
I don’t watch them either, just as most of MAGA doesn’t know what was actually on Hunter’s laptop. They trashed Ukraine for pay. You don’t need a video to understand that!

#COMEONMAN

It’s about how we have the proof of collusion now!

#VLAD💕MAGA
All they know is to say "Russia Russia Russia". They haven't been told about the convictions. Even Trump says it, and his own freakin' guys went to jail. He knows his rubes.

The funniest part of it is that the MAGA propagandists are saying they're victims.

Only in the alternate universe.

I don’t watch them either, just as most of MAGA doesn’t know what was actually on Hunter’s laptop. They trashed Ukraine for pay. You don’t need a video to understand that!

#COMEONMAN
I think this news will hurt the reputation of the influencers whether true or not

But we still dont know which videos may have been paid for

DO you have some examples of RUssian disinformation published by Rubin?
No, but I am pretty certain you could find it!

I don't even know who any of these influencers are, except Tim Pool, whose Tim Cast videos are posted by users quite a bit, on USMB and occasionally I get to view one, if and when this neck of the woods gets enough internet juice to do so.....(dear Lord internet is awful up here!)

Just watch any mainstream media outlet, they have been showing clips of them (24/7) from the different hosts/influencers....

Forum List

Back