To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere
Boom. You start your post with a false premise right out of the gate!

Trump has repeatedly violated the law. This is the first time he's finally been held accountable in a criminal court instead of a civil one.

You nor I would never get such breaks as Trump has while he ripped off investors, the elderly, and cancer kids. They'd have thrown us in prison a long time ago and thrown away the key.

Secondly, Trump has always been a cruel motherfucker. This is not some new development.

Start over.

The article isn’t 20 years old. So obviously you didn’t read it.

The article was in response to the dembot that claimed the dem leadership adored trump before he wised up and started calling out their corrupt and failed leadership
Why argue about something with no substance that no rational person really cares about? :dunno:

Hilarious

Again, with the dishonest graph of Venezuela.

Also, my problem with a lot of white people is they don’t live the words they say. The founding fathers stated all men are equal, but didn’t make all men equal.

You maga idiots talk of freedom, but it’s just read designed to fool the stupid like you.
We can't MAKE all men "equal "because all men aren't the same. Equality in the sight of law enforcement is something highly desired by the MAGA movement. We are the party of the rule of law and are embarrassed by democrats running around looting and rioting, also the flood of illegals in to our country by democrats can't continue. Election Integrity is vital. Maybe you should just work hard and stop crying about the mean white people. Very Unbecoming.
Screenshot_20240903-140320_X.jpg

It helps to make NY prosecutor/mayor Rudy Giuliani your best friend. Then you can violate the law at will, and when caught, just pay a token fine.

But if a commoner steals a loaf of bread, off to Rikers you go, immediately!

Get this: Trump actually has the gall to whine that Californians who steal $950 of goods get away with it.

This is the guy who STOLE TWO MILLION DOLLARS from eight charities, including one for cancer kids.

This is the guy who STOLE TENS OF MILLION OF DOLLARS from elderly victims at his fake university.

And he somehow isn't in jail for that.

Can you believe the nerve of this guy?!?

We can't MAKE all men "equal "because all men aren't the same. Equality in the sight of law enforcement is something highly desired by the MAGA movement. We are the party of the rule of law and are embarrassed by democrats running around looting and rioting, also the flood of illegals in to our country by democrats can't continue. Election Integrity is vital. Maybe you should just work hard and stop crying about the mean white people. Very Unbecoming.View attachment 1007038
Damn blister

How racist are you? Who taught you that hate?

Seriously

Seriously, I don't hate any group of people like you do. Get over and stop your blubbering, it's disgusting, we mean you no harm MAGA
Dude, it’s very clear that you do not mix with colored people and even avoid them.

I’m asking, who taught you that.

Dude, it’s very clear that you do not mix with colored people and even avoid them.

I’m asking, who taught you that.
Seriously don't you think you should just work harder and stop complaining? Were you beaten by some white people at one point?

Seriously don't you think you should just work harder and stop complaining? Were you beaten by some white people at one point?
Damn, if anything stated lower educated and limited in life better than that post.

Blister, thanks for the ignorance and stubbornness of a lower educated white person.

What a collection of TDS posts! That Trump...such a mean guy! (eye roll)

Look, you may not like Trump but he's capable. I don't think we can take another four years of whoever the idiots are that are running things now.

What a collection of TDS posts! That Trump...such a mean guy! (eye roll)

Look, you may not like Trump but he's capable. I don't think we can take another four years of whoever the idiots are that are running things now.
Dude, sad Elvis isn’t mean he is a cruel heartless piece of shit. He’s that drunk piece of crap that ruins the local bar.

Damn, if anything stated lower educated and limited in life better than that post.

Blister, thanks for the ignorance and stubbornness of a lower educated white person.
So working harder is out of the question for you. Thanks for explaining your condition,. You never did say exactly why you hate white people, we are actually a forgiving kind bunch. I bet your education really Lacks, you certainly sound like it. MAGA

Criminals aren't supposed to like being punished and people who threaten an entire nation with a neo-Facsist Project 2025 agenda, should expect that there'll be some people who react violently, Trump brings himself trouble because he's just a troublemaker, that's really all he is, he brings trouble, everywhere he goes, everything he does is nothing but trouble.

People who are not criminals are not supposed to be punished. And perhaps you would like to identify anything in the Project 2025 agenda that is neo-Fascist?

So working harder is out of the question for you. Thanks for explaining your condition,. You never did say exactly why you hate white people, we are actually a forgiving kind bunch. I bet your education really Lacks, you certainly sound like it. MAGA
Dude, I have not worked in a labor intensive job since college. I gained an education and used it.

You have to work harder because you’re replaceable as a line worker. I used skills learned at college and connections to pass by that.

This is why YOU feel left out.

Dude, I have not worked in a labor intensive job since college. I gained an education and used it.

You have to work harder because you’re replaceable as a line worker. I used skills learned at college and connections to pass by that.

This is why YOU feel left out.
Why do you hate white people so much? We have built a pretty good country for you to live in. You should be grateful and stop your whining. I graduated from college and worked all my life, the only privileges I received is because I'm an American. Your hatred makes no sense to me. You kind of make me feel ill

Forum List

Back