NASA’s DEI trainings include engineers vocalizing they “feel shame” for being white and for taking part in “white supremacy culture.”

Things are getting too fucking ridiculous, white supremacy is absolute and total bullshit. I am an ordinary white guy and I ain't ashamed of it. I will take responsibility for everything I've done that was wrong but that's it. I don't care what color you or who you sleep with and I don't care if you believe in any God by whatever name you choose to call Him. But life is what it is and if you have issues, well that's too bad. Deal with it, asshole.
The alleged "white supremacy" in context of the United States and its history IS bullshit but that has never prevented those believe themselves to be superior from running with this concept and doing enormous damage because of it, some of which is irreversible, sometimes because it's still occurring.

Last edited:
NASA is requiring its white engineers to make false confessions to racism that they never had.

Here's one of those false confessions:

This basically tells you nothing.

A) Assuming this is real, it's from "Tenet media"... who are they? TENET MEDIA | Fearless Voices Live Here just 6 people with a website.

B) Who is the person speaking and why are they doing this?

You can't get anything from this unless you know the context.

Forum List

Back