McDonald's Burgers

I miss the days of standing in line at a counter that had 6 registers. And a bin right behind the counter full of burgers.

I thought that you were going to say and an upchuck bin for people who ate them.

Let’s see… do I want to eat a ground up cadaver of a cow who was sick, abused, living in overcrowded unnatural conditions, literally standing ankle-deep in shit, fed an unnatural diet of cheap crap and pumped with antibiotics?

Hmm, that’s a toughie. :eusa_think: (NOT!)

Sorry, Road Runner. I know that's probably not what you or most people want to hear, lol.

Let’s see… do I want to eat a ground up cadaver of a cow who was sick, abused, living in overcrowded unnatural conditions, literally standing ankle-deep in shit, fed an unnatural diet of cheap crap and pumped with antibiotics?

Hmm, that’s a toughie. :eusa_think: (NOT!)

Sorry, Road Runner. I know that's probably not what you or most people want to hear, lol.

You're fine as you're entitled to your opinion too. :)

You're fine as you're entitled to your opinion too. :)

Well, it's not an opinion that cheap hamburger meat comes from places like I described with unnatural, filthy conditions. But maybe by 'opinion' you meant not wanting to eat that crap. haha. So in that case, yeah, we're all entitled to our opinion. But it shouldn't be any wonder why Americans are obese, sick and dying of preventable diseases. :dunno:

Forum List

Back