Many Democrats hope Harris will lose

No, but Hamas is. Why don't you bitch about Lebanon or Egypt allowing you across their border? The only reason Israel guards their border is that they asked Israel to.
Israel possesses a superabundance of military might thanks to the U.S. taxpayer. Israel is Goliath. Israel has killed far more than any Palestinian group.

No, but Hamas is. Why don't you bitch about Lebanon or Egypt allowing you across their border? The only reason Israel guards their border is that they asked Israel to.
Kill. Kill. Kill.

Probably goes to church every Sunday thinking he/she/it is a good Christian.

Israel possesses a superabundance of military might thanks to the U.S. taxpayer. Israel is Goliath. Israel has killed far more than any Palestinian group.
Not the point. Every time they agree to a cease fire, Hamas uses it to re-arm and then attacks Israel again. That is not the road to peace.

After all she enabled a genocide.

How can we ever build a Democratic Party we can be proud of if a neocon stooge like Kamala wins?

Well your allegiance is obvious.

But since they dissed their two top performing Democrat people including Tulsi Gabbard....

They do not have a viable candidate for 2028 that stands a prayer against Vance.

Just saying....

The IDF targets civilians.

Not the point. Every time they agree to a cease fire, Hamas uses it to re-arm and then attacks Israel again. That is not the road to peace.
Maybe both sides could make concessions: the Israelis could stop discriminating against Palestinians, stop stealing Palestinian land, stop murdering Palestinians, allow Palestinians the right of return.

Well your allegiance is obvious.

But since they dissed their two top performing Democrat people including Tulsi Gabbard....

They do not have a viable candidate for 2028 that stands a prayer against Vance.

Just saying....
Unfortunately the leadership of the Democratic Party is thoroughly corrupt.

Oh God. So many fools who fail to learn the truth.

You clearly know nothing about Palestine and Israel.

STOP POSTING.
I know the Muslims took the land from the Israelites and built their religious sites on top of their sites. I know Israel has been there since 600 CE, except for the time period the Muslims tried to commit genocide and wipe out the Jews.

I know the Muslims took the land from the Israelites and built their religious sites on top of their sites. I know Israel has been there since 600 CE, except for the time period the Muslims tried to commit genocide and wipe out the Jews.
Lol. You know nothing. For centuries Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in relative harmony throughout Palestine and the ME. Then Zionists showed up and fucked everything up.

1725584786852.png

Lol. You know nothing. For centuries Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in relative harmony throughout Palestine and the ME. Then Zionists showed up and fucked everything up.
Explain why Muslim religious sites are on top of Jewish religious sites and not the other way around.

I don’t support Trump. I’ll be voting third party.

Why do you support Harris who has enabled a genocide?

Trump thanks you for that.

This isn't the Israeli election. If Trump get's in, he'll tell Netanyahu to kill them all. He give him the weapons unconditionally.

Harris hasn't "enabled a genocide". Take your lies and shove them up your ass.

Trump thanks you for that.

This isn't the Israeli election. If Trump get's in, he'll tell Netanyahu to kill them all. He give him the weapons unconditionally.

Harris hasn't "enabled a genocide". Take your lies and shove them up your ass.
Israel is not trying to "kill them all." If they wanted to, the casualties would be much higher. They just want a permenant peace without requiring their destruction. Hamas either needs to be all killed or agree to a permenant peace and a willingness to spend incoming resources on the people and not on the goal of destroying Israel.

How many times do we have to say it before you get it?

Forum List

Back