Trump Rambling On Again at His Montana Rally

ms harris is a very weak candidate who has somehow managed to win, with a majority of votes, at least 6 elections.

how many times has trump had a majority?
The popular vote means squat in the Presidential election.

Who told him that this birtherism shit is working ?
It worked in 2016 so he thinks it'll work again. Too, it gets the audience all riled up and that's important because he sees and hears their support.

I doubt that there is an adult guiding the campaign.
More than the last time but he's shown that he just does what he wants to. Chris LaCivita, who ran the original swiftboating on Kerry (funded by the Clarence Thomas' sugar daddy) is the Trump campaign's senior advisor or some such. He's got several other pros that have kept him in check on occasion but when he sees the numbers and sees he's losing, all bets are off and he reverts to his usual. It'll only get worse.

Its hugely popular with the chimps on here but I dont think it works amongst educated people.
The GOP pols must be panicking as he's not playing to the undecideds or moderates or persuadables, only pandering to the base that lives on his red meat.

I love it.

:popcorn:

Thus with no Biden to counter this nonsense. This is what we have to look forward to for the next couple of months.

How funny is it that he knows her last name but rants that no one knows. She was born in the

US and even though her father is Jamaican his last name is harris.

So his limit brain cannot process that Jamaica was a british colony so quite a few of them

would have english names.

Thus his remarks are racist remark

Yet his family name was changed from Drumpf to Trump.

I guess he assumed the same thing happen to Harris.

Last edited:
During Trump's term in office I thought he was excellent at delivering a prepared written speech. When left on his own however his thoughts were often rambling. These days I prefer a less effective president over one that's clear minded in her all too liberal objectives.

If people could imagine, if ANY democrat said the things Trump claimed..........the Trump cults heads....... would explode.

I don’t watch his speeches. I already know his policies.

I know he always talks about the border and the economy, which he will fix.
he will talk about fixing them. just like he did last time. talk is cheap.

trump will mention both the border, and gas prices , but then he goes off on the cancer causing windmills that kamabala is going to put on the white house.

is trump's energy policy to declare that windmills cause cancer?

Trump is rapidly declining right in front of our eyes. This is hard to watch.

We need to start requiring independent cognitive tests for our presidential nominees.

Forum List

Back