So At the Trump Rally...

Trial was fraudulent. The purpose of it was to create propaganda to point at ignorant people like you. 34 counts is laughable, like charging you one count for every dollar of $100 that you steal it's all a sham and a fraud for political purposes and you fell for it.
Prepare to be dissappointed sucker.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Feel free to quote the portion of the 1st that says there is a "separation of church and state".

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
An appeal to the masses of ignorant people like yourself, how cute. Where's the quote specifying it? Do you lack the intellectual ability to prove he wasn't lying? I won't hold my breath, because he was lying.

Where'd ya go IM2? Are you admitting you're not up to the task? Typical commie, get your ass handed to you and you tuck tail and run away.

Where'd ya go IM2? Are you admitting you're not up to the task? Typical commie, get your ass handed to you and you tuck tail and run away.

Since I answerd you when I said the First Amendment, go read what the first amendment was about then come back.

LMAO, the bill was crap and had it made it though the senate, it was dead on arrival in the house. So you can stop with the commie propaganda.

Even if it's true, why didn't teabaggers do SOMETHING?
Every single bill, teabaggers dismiss as crap, so they MUST like the way things are.
When your dear leader get back in office, he can change it..........RIGHT?

Teabaggers like their dear leader, would rather do nothing, just to have something to WHINE about.

Forum List

Back