I honestly did not think I would see this...

Not sure about that. But I don't think he should quit and I don't think his own should be backstabbing him.
Common practice in the DNC..... Back stabbed Hillary with Obama, back stabbed Bernie with Hillary, and Bernies back stabbing Hillary in return. 🤔

Are you sure your concern is the Joe back stabbing, and not that another candidate or brokered convention could put all the news and media frenzy on to the Democrats, leaving Trump news in the dust? 😁

Are you sure your concern is the Joe back stabbing, and not that another candidate or brokered convention could put all the news and media frenzy on to the Democrats, leaving Trump news in the dust? 😁
They try replacing Biden....Trump will win by record numbers.

They try replacing Biden....Trump will win by record numbers.
They could be thinking, they have nothing to lose that they hadn't already lost?

They are already divided....and it is getting them more coverage than usual, albeit negative news, it's coverage none the less....that is how Trump approaches it.

The candidates in the house and senate running will also be affected...they too need a say....

Personally, I think it is really up to President Biden....all the others mouthing off, know that too....and will likely line up like ducks in a row whenever it comes down to it.

I am defending Biden's decision to stay in. They harassed the hell out of him 4 years ago and twisted his arm after he said no several times. Now that they fucked up the last four years of his life they want to dump him.

Fuck them....the poor guy's got what left for retirement? A straw hat and applesauce? Let him run.

They're all piling on...including Obama. Wow....nice friends to have! I don't even hear concern from them....just urgency that he step aside. A-fucking-mazing.

Jo

Wake up Eeyore .
We promise not to laugh at you if it helps you get better .

Wake up Eeyore .
We promise not to laugh at you if it helps you get better .
There's no laughing here. What you are watching, what we are all watching, Is the inhumanity of the Democratic left and their propensity toss their own away Like dead rodents.

There is no loyalty in their ranks only naked and ruthless ambition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back