Why The Democrats Threw Joe Biden Under The Bus

No lying...

Biden and Democrats know they have a better chance with Harris and polls are proving them right...

Biden is not like Trump... He believes the Country is more important than him.

This is one of the reasons he is a far better person that Trump, Trump would never have been that selfless.
That is a main difference between MAGA philosophy of 'Me First' and the rest of America who believe in the greater society and better America.

Total lying.

Biden was pushed out. When he was pushed out half the party said Harris needed to go too. Stop lying.

Biden is not like Trump.....he's out. Trump is still in. We don't throw people to the side just because the wind isn't blowing our way.

If he believes the country is more important, why did he ever run. He's been running since 1988 and losing and he's a liar and a fraud and plagiarize and generally stupid. So why would he run. He's an egotistical asshole. But he won the primary....

Yep...who cares....the democrats naked love of power is all that matters.

Poor Stann

The truth hurts.

You liars have to lie to yourselves that you didn't pull a coup.

But you did (and a legal one at that....however, it did throw aside the votes of something like 14 million voters....we know.....who cares about them.....we ony care about power).

:itsok:

I know Biden needed to go.
And the Democrats had to finally admit it too. And yet you asct surprised they put party above the individual. That's the way it's supposed to b Luckily it happened before the Democratic Convention and voting took place. The republicans are actually going to have to work this time to get your circus act in.the White House again , if that's even possible now that the main clown has turned into a nightmare clown. His fangs are totally exposed.and that crazed look isn't appealing or a pretty picture.Hard sell at best.

And the Democrats had to finally admit it too.

After lying about it and letting him run the primary process. He was not challenged. That is another example of your strongarming party. There are several who would have challenged him if they didn't fear the repercussions.

And yet you asct surprised they put party above the individual.
14,000,000 individuals...you mean ?
That's the way it's supposed to b

What....? Has this happened before ?

Luckily it happened before the Democratic Convention and voting took place.
Yes, your party elites could still pull it off.

Imagine how they would have had to even more brazenly lie to you if it had been after. Because they still would have done it. They only care about power.
The republicans are actually going to have to work this time to get your circus act in.the White House again ,

If he was so bad, why did you nominate him ? I mean go figure ?

His fangs are totally exposed. Not an appealing or pretty picture.

It's what we like about him. He doen't stand for your lying through your asses all the while smiling and stroking your genitals. But you guys seem to like being touched.

So enjoy. Dissonance at it's finest.

You lie about him for 3.5 years.
Then pull the plug after the primaries

You guys are literally unbelievable......I don't trust a word you say.

Only a fool would ignore what is so obvious....fool

When the campaign commissioned new battleground polling over the last week, it was the first time they had done surveys in some key states in more than two months, according to two people familiar with the surveys. And the numbers were grim, showing Biden not just trailing in all six critical swing states but collapsing in places like Virginia and New Mexico where Democrats had not planned on needing to spend massive resources to win.

With that knowledge and the awareness that more party elders, including more of his former Senate colleagues, would pile on the public pressure campaign, a sudden exit offered the president his best chance to make it appear that the decision came on his own terms. It was a face-saving move of high importance to Jill Biden, who, according to people familiar with recent conversations, was adamant that her husband’s dignity be preserved.

He was pushed out. Stop lying to yourself.

Did they present the polling numbers to him... Yes

But he had them anyway... Biden isn't like MAGA... You see your leaders as dictators that have to be stabbed in the back to be got rid off...
Democrats just aren't like that, the goal is a better more equable America. This is not reliant on one person, this takes all of us... Arrogance of'I am the only one...' is just not Democrats...

Ye can't get that... That is why Trump took over and won't give back unless he is stabbed in the back. Even he knows that and that is why J.D. Vance is running as VP rather than Nikki Haley... Trump knows enough than to have Nikki sitting on the behind him with a dagger.

And the Democrats had to finally admit it too. And yet you asct surprised they put party above the individual. That's the way it's supposed to b Luckily it happened before the Democratic Convention and voting took place. The republicans are actually going to have to work this time to get your circus act in.the White House again , if that's even possible now that the main clown has turned into a nightmare clown. His fangs are totally exposed.and that crazed look isn't appealing or a pretty picture.Hard sell at best.
It is totally alien to them.

They just don't understand the 'greater good'.

To the MAGA it is about me, me, me... They see that from their leader... They see him looking after himself and making himself the centre of all things... They want that too..

Biden is the ultimate of selfness, he is a unicorn to them. A totally mythical creature who time and time again has shown that he was a public servant...

Do they really think Trump would ever descibe himself as Public Servant?

Biden is a Celery Stalk that you liars pushed on us for 4 years. We told you he was not fit to hold office or run.

BUT YOU RAN HIM ANYWAY.

Then, suddenly, one morning, you woke up and realized what we'd been telling you for years...was true. Only you knew it. You'd been lying to everyone for 3.5 years and you could no longer hide it. The Empty Suit (Harris) was part of the Big Lie. And now she wants us to trust her.

The Biden/Harris screwed up policies and poor performance notwithstanding ("We are so proud of Bidenomics".....she doesn't even know what she was saying).

You guys are unbelievable .....literally.....I don't believe a word you say.

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand and a total misrepresentation of my opinion. As a political independent I take issues as they come, and on this whole Biden to Harris transition I boil things down to:
  • The Democrats prefer unity over contested primaries,
  • This past June debate was oddly between candidates that had yet to officially hold nomination by their party,
  • The debate served as a test for Biden that he failed miserably,
  • "Following the money" hardly ever fails and when it was obvious that campaign donators weren't going to toss their money down the Biden rat hole, he realized it was all over
  • Logically Biden waited to announce his call until after the conclusion of the Republican convention
  • the Democrats are happy with the transition from Biden to Harris
  • the Republicans are crying crocodile tears over the treatment of Biden by the Democrats
  • the Republicans are crying real tears over losing Biden as an opponent
It's all rather simple.

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand and a total misrepresentation of my opinion.
The topic of the thread is that they ran him off (pushed him out). So yes it does.

You want to clarrify your opinion....be my guest.
The Democrats prefer unity over contested primaries,
And here we go.

Garbage: The democratic elites don't want open discussion. You get in line or you get hammered.

This past June debate was oddly between candidates that had yet to officially hold nomination by their party,
And ?

The debate served as a test for Biden that he failed miserably,

A test ? What kind of crap is that.

He ran the primary and won. That is the test. 14,000,000 voted for him. You are going to negate that with a poor debate performance. You really think people are going to buy that load of owlspittle ?

"Following the money" hardly ever fails and when it was obvious that campaign donators weren't going to toss their money down the Biden rat hole, he realized it was all over

Maybe that should have been a consideration - pre primary. Because what you are saying is that your big donators wishes trump the wishes of 14,000,000 people. Again, pretty easy to see how things work in your party.

Logically Biden waited to announce his call until after the conclusion of the Republican convention

He had announced he was staying. You recall that ? Repeatedly.

He stepped away because he knew the list of defectors and public pressure was going to increase. It's amazing that this is seen as being "normal". It is all perfectly legal. It also just as perfectly obvious.
the Democrats are happy with the transition from Biden to Harris
That has no bearing on the point of the thread: He was pushed out. Post primary.....the will of the voters was overriden by the will of the big donars and the morons like Pelosi who don't give up power.

the Republicans are crying crocodile tears over the treatment of Biden by the Democrats

Biden ???? Crying.

I feel no sympathy for him at all. He has been a liar and a scum for as long as he's been in politics. Frankly, I am glad he's going out this way. But you lying about some noble selfless act on his part (because he was forced out) is laughable.

I, frankly look forward to the GOP in 2028 being very clear about his treatment and Bernie's treatement in 2016 (and even some of what happened in 2020 to show democratic voters just how little they mean to the ruling class of elites who run the show. The primary is window dressing. They determine who wins....not the voters.

the Republicans are crying real tears over losing Biden as an opponent

I don't believe they anticipated how much people needed an excuse to vote against Trump. Harris was a convenient pick, but not one a lot of people agreed to. The repackaging of a marxist to a moderate has been very successful. Intially. She's already starting to see headwinds in spite of her rescue during the debate from the two assholes posing as moderators.

So, yes, Biden was a better choice for the GOP.

But that doesn't change what occured. The cry against Trump is a "threat to democracy" by those who basically cast aside the democratic process in his selection in a naked power grab is so hypocritical it breaks the meters.

You want to clarrify your opinion....be my guest.

I explained that as a political independent I call them as I see them. Most of the time it matters not if anybody else agrees with them or not. In life it has served me very well to be correct in my thinking as opposed to being in the majority or being overly concerned about what others think.

Another thing that life has taught me is that when somebody intentionally misrepresents my statements, pretty much all they got to offer are strawman arguments and they're not worth the time of day.

I explained that as a political independent I call them as I see them. Most of the time it matters not if anybody else agrees with them or not. In life it has served me very well to be correct in my thinking as opposed to being in the majority or being overly concerned about what others think.

Another thing that life has taught me is that when somebody intentionally misrepresents my statements, pretty much all they got to offer are strawman arguments and they're not worth the time of day.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back