Why The Democrats Threw Joe Biden Under The Bus

Awww... I didn't know you guys cared so much about Biden. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:
Right back at ya. ;)

939b8r.jpg

Yes, you are right. And the GoP's refusal once again to deal with how the majority of Americans feel will cost them the Presidency and Congress, as well.

What the majority of Americans feel about what ?

The democrats open coup to do whatever is necessary to gain power ?

This goes beyond just pushing Biden out.

It includes the bald-faced switch to a canddiate that couldn't even make it to the primaries in 2020 only because the money came with her.

The left wing big money people have then supplemented that to show that they'll be getting the best elections prospects money can buy.

And you, like the Eloi, just accept that as O.K.

The GOP would be in a full on riot if you tried that (and in effect, Trump represents that riot which has been going on for eight years) since the establishment tried to take over power.

Enjoy your time as a servant to your masters. It may be in the shadows as you have a good chance of being defeated in November....not just at the Presidency.

Yes, you are right.

About what ?

1. You threw Biden out in a naked power grab
2. You kept Harris (a candidate your party didn't want and openly said so during the replacement discussion) only because of the money.
3. That your party has high dollar donators that control the entire show

Is it one or all three ?

As for Biden being thrown under the bus, I don't agree. At worse (if this wasn't planned all along) I see it as him being kicked to the curb.

Biden was provided an opportunity in June's debate and he clearly didn't measure up. But unlike all the many Republicans that have fallen out of favor, the Democrats won't dishonor Biden's service to the party and treat him as a non-entity. I see folks like George W Bush and Matt Romney as examples of being thrown under the bus.
I think they saved Biden... They allowed Biden to go out in grace and dignity.... Something he deserves after his service...

Nobody is insulting Joe Biden and only have respect and warmth towards the man..

What the majority of Americans feel about what ?

The democrats open coup to do whatever is necessary to gain power ?

This goes beyond just pushing Biden out.

It includes the bald-faced switch to a canddiate that couldn't even make it to the primaries in 2020 only because the money came with her.

The left wing big money people have then supplemented that to show that they'll be getting the best elections prospects money can buy.

And you, like the Eloi, just accept that as O.K.

The GOP would be in a full on riot if you tried that (and in effect, Trump represents that riot which has been going on for eight years) since the establishment tried to take over power.

Enjoy your time as a servant to your masters. It may be in the shadows as you have a good chance of being defeated in November....not just at the Presidency.
You know Biden removed himself from the race...

We know, we get it... MAGA has spend 4 years denigrating Biden, calling him evil and the organiser of all evil acts.

The Biden does his switcharoo on you and the hate machine is in the wrong place...

Trump had the 'Biden Stinks' t-shirts printed and everything..

If it makes you feel better, you can blame George Soros.... He has nothing to do with it but you like to blame George..

About what ?

1. You threw Biden out in a naked power grab
2. You kept Harris (a candidate your party didn't want and openly said so during the replacement discussion) only because of the money.
3. That your party has high dollar donators that control the entire show

Is it one or all three ?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

If ever an article was capable of capturing my POV on a subject, it would be this one:

Its amazing how the left pivoted so quickly from defending President Joe Biden’s capacity to hold office to strong arming him to step down after praising him for the last four years. Its even more shocking that after four years of media criticism of Kamala Harris' numerous short comings and her checkered past, how quickly the beltway Democratic political elites could not wait to anoint her as their choice to replace Biden as their nominee. Obviously, all is fair in love, war and Democratic politics.

This is the huge 800# gorilla in the room the democrats won't acknowledge saying that Biden stepped down of his own free will. That people accept that as true is incredible. The accuse Trump supporters of dissonance, but need 10x as much to try and pull this one off.

When Democrats saw an opportunity to dump Biden and replace him with Harris, with no regard for her past indiscretions and unpopular leftist policies, they jumped on it. What they claim was a victory for democracy was an Orwellian political coup that eliminated the will of their voters in making the decision who "they wanted" running "their government" for four years.

So?

Yeah, we get it.
Biden's fate was determined by beltway elites who answer to unions, the media and big business donors. The same Democrats and media that camouflaged complaints about Biden as a candidate effortlessly forgot about Harris’ many flaws when their big money donors saw Biden slipping in the polls. Overnight, they buried Harris' leftist past and rewrote her history to portray her as a moderate.

Taking a chapter out of Orwell's "1984," Democrats and media have a monopoly on how to win at any cost. As the party of big business, media and special interests, they are eliminating the will of the people by hand-picking progressive candidates and buying their elections. They're violating the core tenants of democracy.

The very thing they claim to be protecting.

I've not been a fan of Trump's from the start. However, he's better than the alternatives.

I know Biden needed to go. We have been saying that for years.

But the way this occurred is dystopian in nature....in that the Eloi of the democratic mainstream seem so willing to accept is as natural and fine.

Like I've said before, Biden, the first US president to suffer a coup d'etat by his own party.

Looks like the Democrats stab their own in the back and shoot at the opposition.

Yes, we know the narrative you pushed......

But we also know that Biden has openly admitted there was pressure.

We also know that Pelosi leaned on him.

We know he said he was staying.....

Two days later she said he had some decisions to make (but he said he'd made it.....hmmmm???).

We know, we get it... MAGA has spend 4 years denigrating Biden, calling him evil and the organiser of all evil acts.

The Biden does his switcharoo on you and the hate machine is in the wrong place...

If it makes you feel better, you can blame George Soros.... He has nothing to do with it but you like to blame George..

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I think they saved Biden... They allowed Biden to go out in grace and dignity.... Something he deserves after his service...

Nobody is insulting Joe Biden and only have respect and warmth towards the man..
So much warmth they kicked his ass out, and then christened your new lord and savior without any vote from the people -- all 14 million of them who voted in the primaries. Gosh .. I won't even need a blanket now.

Biden was forced out and caved.

I don't think there's any doubt that if the democrats thought they could win with Biden then he would be their nominee today.

They DID think they would win with him. Why else would they let the primary go and let him run ?

O.K. Maybe they did plan to let him win, hold a debate early before the convention so they could expose their own big lie. Being to late in the game, they could put their choice in place (an empty suit, with no principles, vaporous values, and no policies or policy knowledge) and force it on the party. Selling it like they have.

So in your opinion the majority of Americans favor high inflation, foreign war and a crisis on our southern border?
1726509405753.png
The majority of Americans do not want old people and neoptism running the country is what they are saying.

Forum List

Back