Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

So post these videos.
I posted one a few days ago and it was deleted. I’m guessing it was to disturbing for UM. The video showed a guy holding a small cat who’s neck he had apparently bitten a hole in. The cat was still alive and desperately squirming in his grasp. The guy was drinking the cat’s blood from the hole in its neck. Real psycho shit.

The videos I have seen have been on Twitter. I think even Twitter takes the worst of them down.

We both know if someone took a hit at Harris or Biden, you would all call him a crisis actor. You might as well not deny it.
You suck at predicting things.

No, I would want anyone who attempted to assassinate Harris or Biden shot dead by the Secret Service or any other LEO handy.

You lament that Trump's shooters missed.

We are not the same.

You suck at predicting things.

No, I would want anyone who attempted to assassinate Harris or Biden shot dead by the Secret Service or any other LEO handy.

You lament that Trump's shooters missed.

We are not the same.
lol I said nothing about lamenting Trump’s shooter missed. Why do you make shit up? I’m glad the police caught him.

That’s a crock…Biden dropped out more than 100 days out….Democrats could have said, national election primary democrats…and you could have voted for your candidate…instead, they told you who it would be…And, you ate it like a shit sandwich.

Why are you concerned? I thought you were an ardent Trump supporter.

I posted one a few days ago and it was deleted. I’m guessing it was to disturbing for UM. The video showed a guy holding a small cat who’s neck he had apparently bitten a hole in. The cat was still alive and desperately squirming in his grasp. The guy was drinking the cat’s blood from the hole in its neck. Real psycho shit.

The videos I have seen have been on Twitter. I think even Twitter takes the worst of them down.

Post whatever videos are left. Were they only on Twitter or Truth Social?

No you actually think he’s tough. It’s so goddamn stupid
Shot in the side of the head snd rose up with blood running down his face and fist pumping
Tough as nails
Your gender confused ass would have shit itself snd passed out just seeing it happen

I wonder how the shooter knew Trump would be playing golf there at that time.

Perhaps the biggest clue to his possible motivations are found on his LinkedIn Page.

"I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world."

At today's hearing, he said he is broke (can't afford a lawyer, only assets are two trucks worth $1000 each). With his internet trail of opposition to Trump and championing Liberal causes, he'd be a prime candidate for recruitment from hostile forces.

1726528645546.png

He also has a long crazy rant on his company's Customer Service page here.

Perhaps the biggest clue to his possible motivations are found on his LinkedIn Page.

"I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world."

At today's hearing, he said he is broke (can't afford a lawyer, only assets are two trucks worth $1000 each). With his internet trail of opposition to Trump and championing Liberal causes, he'd be a prime candidate for recruitment from hostile forces.

View attachment 1013373

He also has a long crazy rant on his company's Customer Service page here.
Makes total sense!

I know that, when I spend time and money forming a secret, complicated, important plan, I run out and recruit the craziest stranger I can find to carry it out.

🙄

It's not a smart idea to abuse the people whose job it is to catch a bullet for you.

The Secret Service saved him from the Crazies he stirs up twice. I'm sure they are getting a little tired of that shit.
The crazies are trying to save democracy from the threat to same that Democrats have been screeching about since Trump announced his first candidacy.

These crazies are of your making.

It was probably Kamala Harris (who btw has had 0 assassination attempts so far) and that's how you know how dominating of a president he actually is.

I don't think that there's ever been a president in US history that has been so feared that he had a threat on his life twice. If I'm mistaken please enlighten me though.

In 1975, there were two assassination attempts on Ford.

"Squeaky” Fromme in Sacamento. She did 34 years.

Sara Moore in San Francisco missed Ford after firing a .38 at him. She had been arrested two days prior carrying a .44 , but was released by the US Secret Service. She was paroled 33 years later...

The crazies are trying to save democracy from the threat to same that Democrats have been screeching about since Trump announced his first candidacy.

These crazies are of your making.

No, buddy.

Crooks was a right wing gun nut who was wearing gun nutter merch when the secret service offed him.

Routh is a Soldier of Fortune cos-player who was upset Trump was selling out Ukraine.

It's not a smart idea to abuse the people whose job it is to catch a bullet for you.

The Secret Service saved him from the Crazies he stirs up twice. I'm sure they are getting a little tired of that shit.
The meme you are commenting on is quite funny.

But Trump has had nothing but praise for the Secret Service...

1726531473397.png

Forum List

Back