Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

1726532303803.png

And both of them donated to Democrat causes.

They're all yours. Deranged and violent.

Okay, let's look at that.

Crooks donated a whole $15.00 to a candidate in 2019 through ActBlue. It doesn't say which candidate he donated to.

Same with Routh. He voted for Trump in 2016, he voted for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 (the time he made all the donations) and Viwek and Halley this year.

These are your guys, not ours.

Our side doesn't really like guns the way your side does, where you touch the gun in ways that makes the gun uncomfortable.

No you actually think he’s tough. It’s so goddamn stupid
I think he’s tougher than you fruitcakes who want to compete in women’s sports and think men can get pregnant.

Despite your amazing abilities to read my mind, I just thought it was a funny meme. Sorry, it was so triggering for you. Maybe taking a break in a safe-space calming-corner with some fidget toys and stuffed animals will help you feel better?

It's not a smart idea to abuse the people whose job it is to catch a bullet for you.

The Secret Service saved him from the Crazies he stirs up twice. I'm sure they are getting a little tired of that shit.
Boy, you liberals are really thin skinned. It was a just a meme. Either move on with your life or just quit the internet altogether.

Believe me, everyone is tired of you TDS crazies.

Okay, let's look at that.

Crooks donated a whole $15.00 to a candidate in 2019 through ActBlue. It doesn't say which candidate he donated to.

Same with Routh. He voted for Trump in 2016, he voted for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 (the time he made all the donations) and Viwek and Halley this year.

These are your guys, not ours.

Our side doesn't really like guns the way your side does, where you touch the gun in ways that makes the gun uncomfortable.
Once again, we see a leftist comparing guns to penises...and then wanting to grab them.

And I thought you had to save Demoracy? Guess that was bullshit, like everything else a progressive democrat says.

I was a Republican until we invaded Iraq like idiots.

I hate what Trump has done to the GOP. I hope they back an intelligent, decent person next time. Trump is scum.

Forum List

Back